[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dualshock 4 / SIXAXIS on Windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is there a reasonable, non-shit way to use a PS3 controller like an XBOX controller on Windows 10, without having to install god-awful spyware like pic related, or having to run some dumb other program in the background?
You know, just plug-and-play it-just-werks style?
>>
>>322741968
Correction: Using a DualShock 3 on Windows. Not 4. Just PS3.
Use it in such a way that Windows treats it like an Xbox 360 controller, preferably.
>>
check the emulation vg thread and wiki
>>
>>322742172
Thanks man. This here, right?
http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/XInput_Wrapper_SCP
Hope it works on Windows 10. Good thing this Wiki exists; it seems that on google and youtube all you find are 12 year old curryrajeeshs who film their shit spyware tutorials with their cellphones.
>>
>>322742805
>Hope it works on Windows 10
it does. i'm using it right now.
>>
Xinput wrapper is exactly what you need. Once you install it, you just plug your DS3 in and it shows up as an Xbox 360 controller in the Devices menu.
>>
Scpserver idiot
>>
>>322741968

Im on win10 and scp works perfectly.
I have bluetooth in usb slot and it works like its with a ps3.
Auto connects to bluetooth and only have to use the cable to charge it.
Motionjoy is a mess and requires internet.
>>
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
>>
>ds4windows com
>>
File: 1451372632061.jpg (158 KB, 965x1075) Image search: [Google]
1451372632061.jpg
158 KB, 965x1075
>>322741968
>People still use MotionInJoy

Legitimately why
>>
>>322741968
I searched for a long time but yeah you NEED that to at least install the PS3 driver in a USB port of choice.
After you install to that port, you NEED to always connect the controller to that port or it wont turn on. Then you can use the Better DS3 to configure controller commands.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.