[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games only you played.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: syndicate-2012-ps3-cover-large.jpg (296 KB, 893x1028) Image search: [Google]
syndicate-2012-ps3-cover-large.jpg
296 KB, 893x1028
Games only you played.
>>
>>322734246
I really want to play this actually.

Never played the originals but I know this is supposed to be a pretty good FPS and I like the way the shooting looks. Plus even though I know it's shallow as fuck, I do know that it's cyberpunk-themed.
>>
File: 1427702682428.jpg (48 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
1427702682428.jpg
48 KB, 500x657
>>322734880
>I know this is supposed to be a pretty good FPS
someone has lied to you, friend
>>
>>322735072
I hear the gunplay is actually very good.
>>
>>322734246
>tfw I unironically like this game even though it sort of shits on the originals

I love Syndicate and Syndicate wars but Syndicate 2012 is.. unique. It's shallow, and has bloom and lens flares out of the ass but there is a certain charm to it.
>>
>>322734246

>EA making FPS reboot of Syndicate
>Oh shi-
>Starbreeze is making it
>Oh that's gr-
>except the best people from Starbreeze left the company just before EA bought them out
>fuck

It's got interesting stuff in it, and it's one of those few FPS games with full body awareness, but the story is absolute shit. The way they railroad you into being a goody two-shoes is disgusting.
>>
File: project-igi-.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
project-igi-.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
>>322734246
it was ok ... some nice guns but at the end it was just an EA game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGW4Z_lumk
>>
>>322735564

I wish we'd gotten a proper soundtrack for the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTpBwYpK7Zs
>>
>>322735197
That charm was due to it being made by Starbreeze. They have a knack for making good SP FPS games, just take a look at the Riddick games and Wolfenstein TNO.
>>
>>322734880

It was pretty ordinary. I'd say the first hour was awesome and the rest of the game was subpar (about 6 hours in total).
>>
>>322735712

My favorite stage in the whole game.
>>
>>322735564
IGI was hard as balls
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.