[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ryu vs Jesus who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: ryu_jesus.jpg (481 KB, 1276x900) Image search: [Google]
ryu_jesus.jpg
481 KB, 1276x900
Ryu vs Jesus
who would win?
>>
>>322729556
lol, no one replied to your thread
>>
File: 1357687425405.jpg (279 KB, 640x906) Image search: [Google]
1357687425405.jpg
279 KB, 640x906
OP is gay. Jesus
>>
>Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Hadoken Shoryuken
>>
Jesus would lame it out with an extremely delayed Resurrection.
>>
Jesus would win obviously.
>>
>>322729556
Jesus. Jesus beats all, as he is the way, the truth, and the light. Praise him. ^_^
>>
>>322732343
KNEEL BEFORE YOUR MASTER
>>
Jesus isn't real
>>
I want this Jesus meme to die... and resurrect
>>
>>322732550
Neither is Ryu, so how does that support your argument?
>>
File: shitstorm.png (286 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
shitstorm.png
286 KB, 550x550
>>322732550
>>
>>322729556
last time jesus got in a fight the dude got laid out on a board so im just going to assume ryu would destroy him
>>
>>322729556
Depends on how often Jesus can abuse Resurrection.
>>
Jesus can do Shungokusatsu
>>
Give Jesus a whip and he'll flip Ryu like a motherfucka.
>>
Why would Ryu beat himself up?
>>
>>322732550
and Ryu is?
>>
If Ryu started Gambling in a church, then we all know Jesus wins.
>>
File: 03.jpg (121 KB, 450x270) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
121 KB, 450x270
>>322732550
>Trying to start a shitstorm for no reason.
>>
Obviously Ryu. Jesus cant fight for shit.
>>
>>322729556
Does Ryu get to turn into Evil Ryu? Does Jesus get to turn into Evil Jesus?
>>
>>322733834
Jesus gets to turn into absolved Jesus, he can do 99-999% Holy damage.
>>
Why dont you fuck off back to Reddit you smug little cunt. I bet you think you're so brilliant for blowing this operation out of the water, like you exposed some grand scheme and it gives you a sick sense of satisfaction that you've been on this board long enough to call others out.

Well maybe you shouldve continued lurking. Shame the archive is down because I would direct you there to read up on some /v/ history before you opened that cockbreath mouth of yours that you kiss your own mother with and out yourself as a retarded newfag.

People like you make me sick.
>>
Jesus would summon the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse and activate the Holy Trinity and destroy Ryu. Come on, give Jesus a better challenge.
>>
Jesus would turn water into piss and use it on Ryu's corpse.
>>
>>322729556
Ryu. Jesus would just keep turning the other cheek and leaving judgement to God in the afterlife.
>>
why Ryu?
/v/ doesn't know anything about fighting games
>>
the one with the cutscene in the middle of a fighting game
>>
>>322736620
Not if Ryu has they intention of killing him before he can get to the cross, then Jesus has a gang of angels to take Ryu out.
>>
Jesus will tell Ryu to turn the other cheek
so he can butter up both of them for anal ravagement
>>
Cody could beat them both up.
>>
>>322729556
Jesus has some really tricky setups off of his 236B, but he doesn't really have any answer for Ryu's fireballs.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.