[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hello.jpg (335 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
335 KB, 1600x1067
Just finished my high-end PC. What are some games? I can literally play any game.
>>
>>322729235
but can you run crysis?
>>
>>322729275
I just gotta delete system32, right?
>>
>>322729235

Zork
>>
>>322729337
I mean if you want to I'm not gonna judge senpai
>>
>>322729235

The Honeymooners
>>
>I bought expensive thing
>what do I do with it now?
You can't be this retarded.
>>
>>322730168
I built it myself with hookups from friends for $300

Is $300 expensive to you, poor little bitch?
>>
>>322730409
>high end
>>
>>322730956
Its possible. High end doesn't mean much right now since game demands are kinda stagnant. If he had parts for a motherboard, ram, casing and power supply, and only had to worry about graphics card or processor its doable in 300.
>>
>>322729235
At some point I'm going to get that case or a case similar to that and make it high end. I love the idea of trash heap looking things being great.
>>
>>322731274
>High end doesn't mean much right now since game demands are kinda stagnant

Too true. We've got people buying 980's and the only shit coming out is fucking undermeme and other pixel art games. Like damn, this is just too hilarious and sad at the same time. Is there anything coming out any time soon that actually warrants a high end card?
>>
>>322731487
Maybe Total Warhammer, that Battlefleet Gothic Game and World of Darkness/Eternal Crusade.

Although the games I'm most interested in are more SSD and CPU intensive.
>>
>>322731349
That's funny but not at all practical. I'm assuming you'd keep the monitor?
>>
>>322731897
The monitor would be the hard part. they have converters for Ps2 i'm sure, but if I where to do something like might as well go all the way. Crack open an old crt and use its casing to put in a new lcd monitor or something along those lines.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.