[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this game get any better? played an hour of it and really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: jc3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Does this game get any better?
played an hour of it and really didnt enjoy it
really considering a refund
>>
>>322726853
unfortunately its an empty sandbox, they really bombed with this one. they went out of their way to make progression as slow and painful as possible with retarded races through rings nobody wants to do. the world is beautiful but there is no real gameplay. i've gotten my hours out of just flying around the island and making my own objectives though
>>
>>322728081
ahh
i sorta expected as much
well now that i have 55$ held hostage by steam what should i buy

was thinking about rainbow seige or arkham knight
>>
After an hour they've introduced basically all the gameplay mechanics, and aside from some tougher mercs and two vehicles with force fields about a third of the way in, the game doesn't ever get any more challenging, so if you're not enjoying it, it only gets repetitive from there.

I like it but it still feels like they missed out on a lot of improvements or advancements over JC2.
>>
>>322726853
Refund that shit. Buy it a couple years from now when it's on sale and you feel like giving it another chance.
>>
>>322728363
i recommend helldivers if you have friends
>>
>>322728363
Both good games, but Siege only if you've got friends to play with because it's 100% reliant on teamwork and communication (servers are also quite shit, so expect a lot of questionable deaths and bad matchmaking). Arkham Knight is great, some people hate the Batmobile combat stuff but I enjoyed it and the game is huge (a no brainer for fans of the series in other words)
>>
>>322728872
is it less shit on pc now?
i only have a 4790k and gtx780 for 1440p
>>
>>322728942
No idea, I have it on PS4.
>>
>>322729061
ah
since i just found out i can get the refund back to my debit i might just go get it for ps4
and sell fallout 4 and get even more money
oh man
arent refund great
>>
>>322728942
Better but still kind of crappy. You should be ok @1080p with some details turned down.
>>
>>322728942
the game is optimized really well now. I played it a few days ago on a i7-4770k & 970 and it never dipped below 75fps, average 80-90. This was with everything on max and with enhanced rain and light shafts from nvidia gameworks. It was fast, alt-tab works and I had no glitches. I was very impressed.

the game itself tho...eh, I had to call it quits after around 20 hours. The batmobile is overused in almsot every single mission. If you're stuck on a riddle the answer is almost always "oh, right, the batmobile.."
>>
I've been having problems with this game on my ps4. When the start screen comes up I press x it says "logging into online" then just stops and the start screen comes back and it loops. Was wondering if anyone had the same problem or a solution. Google came up with nothing and I don't know where else to ask.
>>
>>322729990
my guess would be force it to play offline
like disconnect the internet from the ps4
>>
>>322726853
Just Cause 2 was a perfect balance, where as 3 is a step back towards 1 and it shows.

I'd get a refund and wait for a multiplayer mod to happen. Then buy it on a Summer/Winter sale for $10~
>>
I wasn't expecting Uncharted but fuck it's just so meh compared to JC2 and I managed to corrupt my save file and can't be bothered to start over. Latest patch didn't fix fps problems. Fuck this game and fuck the studio.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.