[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not joining the revolution Don't pretend you have an excuse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 630x.jpg (132 KB, 809x554) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
132 KB, 809x554
>not joining the revolution
Don't pretend you have an excuse.
>>
>>322720528
I'm not spending over $200 on a shitty TPS from Japan.
>>
what in the name of christ is this oatmeal cookie ass gook even trying to say, that devil's third is so good that it'll take everyone decades to realize it? didn't know it was possible to be that senile at 48.
>>
>>322720528
People who like Devil's Third are the forerunners to what?
>>
>game looks like ass and plays like ass

I actually wanted it to be good or at least playable...but this is literally "I can't handle this amount of shit" tier. This coming from someone who played the Drakengard series.
>>
File: 1364442920159.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1364442920159.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>
>>322720528
I don't even know what this fucking chink is trying to say.
>>
>Squeeze out a piece of shit
>Label it a misunderstood masterpiece that will pave the way for the future
Itagaki is a true artist.
>>
Some review called this game "a game for people who secretly hate videogames.

At that moment, I knew I had to get this.
>>
So when's the f2p PC version supposed to come out
>>
>>322721625

Then you will never be a true forerunner
>>
>>322721649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOaAVdOlMJQ
>>
>You just don't GET IT!

I do hope Itagaki recovers from this and his next game is good, I still like the guy.
>>
>>322720528
I'm going to get it, December funds were tight with Christmas and the Xenoblade special edition
>>
That entire paragraph is so ambiguous that it can be taken in more than one way.

who worries about criticism about devil'd third?
what are the "heralds" and "forerunners" saying?
who is subordinated to criticism?
what "concrete instance" is he referring to?
>>
File: 1387166536711.jpg (61 KB, 420x393) Image search: [Google]
1387166536711.jpg
61 KB, 420x393
>>322721848
>forerunners
>fore unner
>fo ren er
>foreigner

>Itagaki believes that those who favor Devil's Third are the *foreigners who are often deprecated.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?
>>
>>322721530
It really was a poor man's MGR and MG in general really
>bloody katana man, not specifically derivative on its own
>band-of-freaks boss cast all introduced in 1 min then quickly dispatched
>qt sniper mandatory
>travel through snowy coastal military base passing inside through glowing foundry area

And then to boot the final boss is a soldier who raised you from childhood to be a soldier after killing your parents and is using WMD to 'save' the world. Then you swordfight.

BRAVO WHATS YOUR NAME
R
A
V
O
>>
>>322720528
i feel like whatever original vision of the game he had was groundbreaking but with delays and having to start from scratch after THQ went under has made him believe he lives in a world where the current build of Devils Third is anything other than mediocre.
>>
>>322721925
The only major recent WU release worse than Xenoblade X is Devil's Third. Do not get it.
>>
>>322720528

That character looks like something I drew when I was 12, or created in a wrestling game. Fuck Devils Turd.
>>
>>322720528
It looks like shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.