[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That one guy who messages you and wants to have a have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1388338405895.jpg (25 KB, 336x229) Image search: [Google]
1388338405895.jpg
25 KB, 336x229
>That one guy who messages you and wants to have a have a full on chat as soon as you login into Steam/XBL/PSN

Do you have anybody like this in your friends list, /v/? Are you that person?
>>
File: goddamned_piracy.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goddamned_piracy.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>322719720
>log in
>that guy starts dumping all of his personal issues on you
>he does this constantly
>tfw you want to just unfriend him and tell him to fuck off but at the same time he's going through a lot of shit and you'd want someone to least listen to you if it were happening to you
>>
>>322720039
Honestly, if I'm getting fed up with someone harassing me, I just fucking block them. Playing vidya is one of the only times in my life I get to relax and just kickback; nobody is ruining that for me. NOBODY.
>>
no, becasue im not a pussy who keeps annoying people on my list because im too afraid to delete them
>>
>>322720686
I do that with people I'm not friends with in a heartbeat. Never understood why everyone's so thin-skinned in online gaming these days - if someone's giving you shit, just mute them and move on.

With friends though I only block them if they continuously do it to the point where I don't feel like playing the game anymore. I can get that the guy in my first post has a lot of shit going on in his life, but so does everyone, and I just wanna play some fucking viddy. I did end up finally unfriending him after I told him he's never gonna work his shit out by unloading it on me. He finally got back to me a few months after and apparently he took what I said to heart since he turned his life around.
>>
>Friend comes online
>Shoot him a general greeting, ask if he wants to play something
>Always has some excuse before playing something else with someone else
>Eventually just stop asking

Hell I know him in real life, but we never play shit together and it pisses me off something awful.
>>
>>322721378
Are you sure this guy even likes you, anon? Like REALLY sure?
>>
>>322721378
I usually have the opposite problem - friends always hit me up for a game right before I'm about to log out and go somewhere and I always feel like they're gonna think I'm ducking them or something when I really do have to go.
>>
>>322719720
I do know someone like this, it actually makes me feel like i'm sort of important, so I just roll with it.
>>
> cant play a single game without my friend messaging me

Dude I know we're good friends and shit but fuck off once in a while I wanna play a game alone some time
>>
>>322719720
All my steam friends are my real life friends.
>>
>>322721543
We've been friends for 3 years, we always get along fine. He spent his birthday at my house as well as Christmas.

I know he's got problems of his own, it's just frustrating to have a friend who's into the same shit as you and then you can never actually play anything with them.
>>
>>322719720

>That guy who says hi everytime he sees you on, and if you respond he'll instantly start trying to trade for stuff in your inventory
>>
>>322722060
this, 1000 times this.
>>
>tfw you can only log in as invisible if you remembered to set it when you logged off.
>>
>>322722487
Idk what to do anon. The faggot acts sensitive as fuck any time I try to politely be left alone
>>
>>322719720
>In mutliplayer game
>People choose that time to pour out their feelings to me
>Get mad when I don't respond

Yeah I get it, I'm playing a game, you know I'm there, but it's a multiplayer game, I can't pause.
>>
>>322723001
Play offline then. Come back when you want. Don't even have to say anything, just say what you were playing a solo game if he asks. No need to lie either.
>>
>>322723302
I get annoyed because I have other friends I play with on steam that I want to play with without being bothered

I dont get how a man can be so clingy to another man if theres no gayness involved. The dude gets sad if I dont play with him and even makes up blatantly false stories to grt attention

Sorrt for blogging but im so confused ;.;
>>
Why do you faggots always have these problems? I've never had this kind of shit happen to me and I've added people from Steam friends threads before.
>>
i realize that i pushed away most of my friends with my personal bullshit

i am now alone
>>
File: 1246143143136.png (319 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1246143143136.png
319 KB, 640x480
>forgot to turn off message sounds
>person who types a novel one sentence at a time starts talking to you
>>
I honestly get the most annoyed when randos send me messages and stuff

although I played bloodborne with this random guy a few nights ago and it was fun
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.