[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to pitch an idea for a video game with absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
You have 10 seconds to pitch an idea for a video game with absolutely no violent themes involved
>>
DDR
>>
Racin game.
>>
Harvest Moon
>>
>>322719040
you can axe your animals
>>
Space Trucker
>>
>>322718515
Hentai game
>>
animal crossing knockoff
>>
Logic based game. You're the god of a minor universe being invaded by Lovecraftian Outer-Gods.

You use logic to prove these creatures can't exist in your world.
>>
>>322718515
you read a book about some important thing, and have to search a library for other books that are related to each other even slightly. If you c ant loss you have to read webcomics for the rest of eternity in an endless maze of loss
>>
>>322718515
Its a jiggsaw game where you use jiggsaw pieces to create the world.
>>
FPS: first person surfing
>>
>>322718515
You're a wizard and you use spells to help people
>>
>>322718515
You operate a taco stand which eventually develops into a Mexican restaurant. You can then purchase additional locations, and eventually sell your soul and begin peddling horse meat and mass produced shells a la Taco Bell.

There's also a bunch of cute Latino girls to shag.
>>
>>322719970
I got a better one
You play as a burger that gets reincarnated over and over again, depending on how you play while being eaten you can move up in the afterlife (becoming tastier and on the plates of eaters with higher standards) or you can find yourself worse off (made by greasy fast food chefs for poor and fat slobs) until eventually you get binned to rot, unfit even for the dog back home
>>
>>322718515
Eugenics Simulator

You perfect the human race through chemical sterilization while avoiding underpopulation and death by plague due to lack of genetic diversity.
>>
>>322720306
>burger
>higher standards
Is this some American thing I don't understand?
>>
>>322719464
that's actually a pretty good fucking idea
>>
>>322718515
Adventure Puzzle game. The entertainment comes from funny dialogue.
>>
>>322720479
Maybe but if so you're missing out, I've had great burgers and I've had shitty burgers, personally I enjoy crispy burgers with lettuce ketchup and bacon only, also cheddar if the place allows but not every place does, if not they don't necessarily get placed in the lower tier but they'd certainly be below a good cheddar burger
>>
File: 1330574916394.jpg (145 KB, 964x716) Image search: [Google]
1330574916394.jpg
145 KB, 964x716
>>322719464
And then violence ensued.
>>
>>322718515
A sleeping simulator for insomniacs. With an added girlfriend dlc for lonely insomniacs.
>>
File: 23749325236.png (44 KB, 350x272) Image search: [Google]
23749325236.png
44 KB, 350x272
>>
File: boners.gif (83 KB, 130x150) Image search: [Google]
boners.gif
83 KB, 130x150
quick, you have 10 seconds to _die_
>>
A game where you explore the emptiness of space, finding remains of past civilizations while trying to piece them together to figure out if humanity is truly alone in the universe and if so, find out where other life is currently.

At the end you discover that once the planet's resources are depleted, the people of that planet put a super mother cell into a meteor and send it to another planet to rebuild civilization, earth's humanity being created by the last cell sent
>>
>>322718515
>Resource Management game. Medium comfy
>post apocalyptic setting.
>single person, man or woman, is disabled somehow. Unable to walk.
>Entire game takes place in abandoned apartment building. Players have to manage supply consumption. Get around the building. Expand your accessible territory. Deal with "disasters" (illness, injury, starvation).
>>
>>322718575
>stomping on them poor dancing platforms
>>
>>322718515
hi blizzard
>>
>>322721494
I'd play that, but you'd need a hell of a writer to make it work.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.