[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally finish playing through kotor 1 >excited for kotor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ayjpttygq6bmer2aeoie.jpg (178 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
ayjpttygq6bmer2aeoie.jpg
178 KB, 636x353
>finally finish playing through kotor 1
>excited for kotor 2 because of all the threads lately
>hyped for all the improvements to combat/graphics/interface etc that sequels usually have
>there are none
>its the same game, same glitches, same assets, same movements, same animations, SAME SHIP, even the same shitty turret section where you have to shoot down enemy fighters
>more evirosuit segments
>they didnt remove them, they just made it so the animation plays at a ridiculous speed

Why the fuck is this so highly praised? Even CoD doesnt rehash this badly.

I'm struggling to even finish this. Even with the restored content mod is a fucking snorefest when story related shit isnt going on. The combat is trash, the characters are fucking annoying. The aliens sound absolutely retarded and speak the same 3 lines over and over again. FUCK I feel so betrayed. Fuck you /v/.
>>
Reminder that KOTOR2cucks parrot the opinions of Thunderf00t, Errant signal, and ADoseofBuckley
>>
>>322708118
A; theres already a thread up, you colossal faggot.

B; all these threads are making me want to replay it... you colossal faggot.

C; if you dont like it, maybe its not your kind of game? You colossal faggot.
>>
>>322708331
>>>reddit
>>
>>322708118
>The combat is trash
How refreshing to hear someone complain about dice roll combat outside of a Morrowind thread.
>>
File: 1447766668119.jpg (52 KB, 742x720) Image search: [Google]
1447766668119.jpg
52 KB, 742x720
>>322708118
>I'm struggling to even finish this

then dont you dumbfuck you dont have to enjoy everything fuck get over it
>>
>>322708523
what is the opposite of dopamine?
it floods out every time I have to enter combat in this game.

not to mention everyone can block my lightsaber with fucking iron swords, even their bare hands
>>
>>322708118

I see that you finally have started posting your own threads, anon.

Why you have chosen kotor2 as your autistic crusade I'll never understand. Pretty much everyone loves it now that the restoration mod fixes the worst bugs and plot holes
>>
>>322708734
i literally have never posted about kotor 2 before stop making assumptions based on anonymous posts you look like a fucking moron

Also the bugs aren't the issue. The gameplay and alien voice acting is the biggest detractor
>>
>>322708331
>>322708548
>Don't make fun of my gaem ;_;
If you want a safespot, go to >>>/r/athiesm, along with your "chrissy-poo" fanfics
>>
File: ok.jpg (20 KB, 540x226) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
20 KB, 540x226
>This sequel is too much like the first game!
>>
>>322708897
>the sequel keeps all of the first games glitches/voice acting/assets and faults and fixes nothing anybody complained about. It's literally the first game!

I'd expect this from japanese developers. Because otaku literally eat up anything.
>>
>>322708895
i dont care if you like the game or not but the fact people are forcing themselves to PLAY a GAME they hate and feel the need to bitch about it is fucking retarded man
>>
>>322708118
It was made in less than a year
>>
>>322709343
>>322708897
they should have just called it Kotor: Exile

Imagine if fallout new vegas was called Fallout 4.

There would have been a fucking shitstorm. Yes the story was better but the gameplay was the same and the map was worse
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.