[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any games set in a world comparable to cenobite hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: cenobites.jpg (447 KB, 1280x817) Image search: [Google]
cenobites.jpg
447 KB, 1280x817
Are there any games set in a world comparable to cenobite hell?
>>
Probably the Clive Barker video games
>>
>>322692791
Yes
>>
How would a hellraiser vidya work?
>>
>>322693532
from what I saw those were more like eternal darkness and doom rather than pure hellraiser bdsm gore art shit
>>
>>322694558
puzzle game
>>
File: why.jpg (482 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
482 KB, 1600x1200
Not really vidya but New Phyrexia.

Except replacing BDSM for "OH GOD KILL IT"
>>
File: 1359966963747.jpg (186 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
1359966963747.jpg
186 KB, 996x1000
dawn of war, with more than one cenobite race
>>
>>322692791
Hell Raiser 1 and Inferno were the best movies.
>>
>>322695397
hellraiser 2's second half was pretty baller
>>
File: alice 4.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
alice 4.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
both american mcgee's alice games
>>
What about a first person spookfest were you're trapped in their hell looking for a way out doing puzzles n shit while coming across macabre sights. Also Pinhead and friends show up randomly to torture you but will generally let you go after taking a limb / bit of skin. Since they have eternity to know your flesh n all
>>
>>322694616
Both of those games have aspects that are comparable to the overall Hellraiser setting, they just have different themes for their supernatural portions.
>>
>>322696954
>it's basically first person binding of isaac
>but you occasionally have to play the game without legs

FUND IT
>>
File: DOG CONTROLS YOUR DESTINY.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
DOG CONTROLS YOUR DESTINY.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>you've opened the box and the cenobites have a lifetime of getting fucked in the ass by hooks and salt shakers in store for you, but you make a deal they cannot refuse: to defeat them in a videogame for your freedom

what game do you pick, /v/?
>>
File: 87412332.gif (974 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
87412332.gif
974 KB, 240x176
>they add Leatherface to MKX
>not Pinhead
>>
>>322697248
Clive Barker always plays with the idea of BDSM and using flesh as a canvas. Is not an uncommon thing on his settings.

I wouldn't be surprised if all his stories took place in the same universe.

>>322698671
I feel you anon. But I don't believe they have the rights to use the character, however he is much more fitting and deserving.
>>
>>322699757
MK has been getting weird with guests. Kratos fit in surprisingly well, and while Freddy made no sense at least he was fantastic to play with.

Jason, however, not only looks goofy in motion but he plays like ass and is actually pretty dull compared to the rest of the cast. Predator is lots of fun though.

I have high hopes for xeno. Leatherface is a wasted slot.
>>
>>322700283
In a universe where demons and shit are a thing Freddy does not appear out of place to me.

Jason was obligatory considering WB owns all 3, Jason and Freddy as well MK. I won't deny he is a goofy addition but still better than leatherface.

I was satisfied to see they added the xeno so now you can AvP your game up. But I feel bad for Baraka fans having their character killed so the Xeno may appear though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.