[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS THE PROTAG SUDDENLY SPEAKING!? WHY IS THE PLOT TO AWFUL!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: p4a_boxart_ps3_rated.jpg (1 MB, 1524x1755) Image search: [Google]
p4a_boxart_ps3_rated.jpg
1 MB, 1524x1755
WHY IS THE PROTAG SUDDENLY SPEAKING!?
WHY IS THE PLOT TO AWFUL!?
WHY ARE THEY RUINING WHAT WAS ONCE A GREAT GAME FRANCHISE?

THIS SHIT FUCKING TRIGGERS MEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
Money, Anon. Money.
Except why they released a heavily story based game that relies on us knowing all the characters on a system nobody would know them on I will never know.
>>
>WHY IS THE PROTAG SUDDENLY SPEAKING!?
fighting game
>WHY IS THE PLOT TO AWFUL!?
fighting game + not creating something that would interfere with possible continuations of the game story.
>WHY ARE THEY RUINING WHAT WAS ONCE A GREAT GAME FRANCHISE?
it's something newish, atleast new for the franchise so I don't see what the problem is. P4A was an alright game and P4U2 was an alright update.
>>
>>322684701
to be fair ultimax was ten times better.
>>
Atlus hasn't made very good decisions regarding Persona and animation adaptions for the past few years.

Here's he-hoo-ping P5 won't be complete shit.
>>
>>322685390
It's not that much of a stretch that somebody who played Persona 3/4 on the PS2 would buy and play it on the PS3
>>
Honestly, all of P4's spinoff are actually decent games and keeping the fanservice in those titles is a smart way of keeping the main series fresh
>>
>>322686292
Yeah, but I don't quite get putting it on the xbox 360, since thats the main dudebro console.
>>
>>322686292
Sure.

But what's the logic behind Persona Q?
>>
>>322685669
Hasn't the Persona 3 movie been good?
I haven't watched it cuz no English Dub.
>>
>>322687330
To create more console war shitposting that's what.
Honestly I have no idea. I think it has something to do with Etrian Odyssey
>>
>>322687363
>he watches dubs
>>
>>322687363
>English Dub.
Disgusting
>>
>>322687330
It was kinda fun.

Didnt like how the characters seemed to have their wackiness turned up to 11, but it was fun
>>
>>322687363
It's good. Zero elizabeth though which makes me sad.
>>
>>322687525
>>322687830
Can you blame him? Most people played the game with the eng dub anyways.
>>
File: best.jpg (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
69 KB, 540x960
Just enjoy the fighting aspect of it. I found that to be pretty solid. And don't let the story bother you too much, because it doesn't effect Persona 4's main story at all!
>>
>>322687830
Considering half the appeal is nostalgia its really not surprising

Are all the original cast still doing VA work?
>>
Play Persona Q, and then stay away from everything related to Persona 4 before it's too late.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.