[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15
File: 3ds.jpg (275 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
3ds.jpg
275 KB, 2040x1360
Did people really like the 3d gimmick?
>>
It had games. It was as simple as that. I don't think the 3D had anything to do with it and the system would be better off without it.
>>
Better than the Vita's expensive ass memory card gimmick.
>>
>>322684756
How is it seeing bayonetta's sweet curves in 3d?
>>
The 3D was a waste. The resources should've gone into making a more powerful system.
Perhaps also make the system bigger and have proper analog sticks.
>>
why does that 3ds look so tiny
>>
It had actual games. The 3D was a gimmick that usually wasn't used well. It was interesting a few times for things like really knowing where you would jump and land in 3D environments, but it really wasn't a big thing for the system.
>>
>>322684885
Seriously what the fuck? I can get a non proprietary 64 gb card for 20 bucks
>>
It compelled me to put like 600 hours into the Etrian Odyssey series and had some pretty cool first party games too

I have a single Vita game and no desire to buy any more
>>
>>322684418
I don't think I've used the 3D once
>>
Probably not. I've used it a few times and I think it's cool, but they could sell it without and I would have still bought it.

>>322685059
That's the basic New 3DS, which didn't come out in America. It's made for tiny Japanese baby hands.
>>
3D was somewhat fun and unique gimmick, but too few games actually benefit from it. If they actually used dem pixels for a higher resolution without 2D, the end result would certainly have been better.

Also, the pre-headtracking 3D was really annoying to use. It was only with New 3DS when I actually could start using it.
>>
>>322687475
*without 3D
>>
TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY P
>>
File: 1415419059786.png (9 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1415419059786.png
9 KB, 188x159
>>322686979
but I'm american and I have tiny baby hands
>>
Price drop and non proprietary memory cards
>>
I just got a N3DS and I really don't see why people suck its cock so much on here. The only game I've been able to put more than three hours into so far has been hampered by shitty hardware and the lack of any proper dual analogue input. I really hope I'm just looking at it wrong and can find more fun in the system, because even though it's cracked and full of free games my Vita is still looking like it was a better investment.
>>
>>322686979
The only non-XL model in america is the animal crossing 3ds
>>
>>322684418
>What went right?
Nothing. Ancient hardware, slow as fuck even in the fucking menu, terrible controls and even more terrible 240p screens, one with a fucking resistive touchscreen. Im still wondering why the fuck most devs tend to choose the fucking 3ds over the Vita. And before any assblasted fanboy starts to shittalk, I dont own both, just saw both handhelds in action because a friend owns both of these things.

Personally I just wait for PC ports of the Vita games and a working 3DS emulator
>>
>>322684418
Is a cheap system to get for the kiddies

Noone gave a fuck when it was $250(LMAO)
>>
>>322691386
Cheaper development costs on vita. HD gaming is expensive
>>
>>322684418
fuck no, the 3ds was a shameful successor to the ds with a substantially smaller library of games, piss poor battery life, ugly as fuck design, poor ergonomic design, (seriously it took them almost 5 years to add a second control stick?) stupid 3d gimmick, and theming and badge bullshit meant to bleed you dry

nintendo needs to get their head out of their ass
>>
>>322688668
ski-doos a hundy p buddy
>>
>>322692038
How can it have a smaller library of games if it also has access to DS games?
>>
It had fucking monster hunter is what went right.
>>
>>322693310
because the ds had gba games too :^)
>>
>>322693310
Because people don't buy a 3DS to play DS games. Did anybody buy a Wii because they couldn't wait to play Rogue Squadron 2?
>>
>>322691853
The Vita also does substantial numbers for 3rd party games that are an order of magnitude better if compared relative to install base.
>>
>>322693849
>if compared relative to install base.
Which doesnt mean shit when sales dont exist.
Your average Vita game flounders around 20k sales in japan.
>>
File: Santa_Soldier.png (154 KB, 277x799) Image search: [Google]
Santa_Soldier.png
154 KB, 277x799
>>322684418
Not much. I guess it had Pokemon to appeal to manchildren and children, otherwise the most dissapointed system Nintendo has made to date that rides on mediocre sequels.

All the games now have low budgets unfortunately. I bought mine for SMT4, Revelations, and Megaman Legends 3. I have never been more screwed over a console.
>>
File: asfdsf.jpg (60 KB, 474x467) Image search: [Google]
asfdsf.jpg
60 KB, 474x467
>>
>>322694021
>When sales don't exist
>They flounder at 20k

The funny thing is, everything on the 3DS is DoA if its a niche IP or relatively new. Compared to install base, stuff like Codename STEAM, Revelations, Kid Icarus, Kencho Bancho Badass Rumble, the One Piece game (which was a LATE high profile 3DS game with a big budget) all did terribly.
>>
>>322694092
I'm in pretty much the same boat. Don't say it too loud though, or you'll get lynched by fanboys.
>>
>>322684418
idk I'm already thinking of selling it after only 2 months. Bought MH4u and tried it but the controls are shit and holy shit it looks so ugly
>>
>>322694374
You insist on comparing to install base.
Thats silly.

You actually think that everybody who has the system has to buy all the games that are available on it too.

What matters is overall sales and nothing else.
If people cared about the Vita games they would buy more Vitas and you'd see the same phenomenon too.
>>
File: 1449356906000.jpg (196 KB, 1254x618) Image search: [Google]
1449356906000.jpg
196 KB, 1254x618
>>322694092
>What is Fire Emblem
>What is Animal Crossing
>What is Kid Icarus
>What is Kingdom Hearts
>What is Monster Hunter
>What is Smash Bros.
>What is Xenoblade/N64 Zelda Remakes
>>
>>322684418
The sad thing is that it takes some time before your eyes get used to it so most people turn it off very quickly, unaware that after several play sessions with 3D on, it will never cause any eyestrain again.
I really like it as a novelty but it was hardly a selling point for me.
>>
>>322694693
I wasn't the same poster.
Install base matters though, its the reason why the Wii sold so well, yet most of the third party stuff flopped.

You are basically saying "If several million kids buy Animal Crossing, it means its one of the best games ever, and should speak volumes to the rest of the library"

That's all your doing, you're pegging everything on demographics and claiming that sales would make a game "good", when in fact the 3DS has had low budget games for a long ass time.
>>
>>322684936
jaggy as fuck i imagine
>>
>>322694775
>What is Fire Emblem
Low budget, altered to appeal to waifu lovers. The sprite work is garbage too.

>What is Animal Crossing
Hahaha

>What is Kid Icarus
>What is Kingdom Hearts
This game is old as fuck and used the BBS engine while looking worst. Shame the game sucked, but you're right.

>What is Monster Hunter
This is literally Capcom's budget franchise.

>What is Smash Bros.
Wii U port

>What is Xenoblade/N64 Zelda Remakes

>Xenoblade
>Remake

>Zelda
>Remake

It's cheap to add textures and UI elements. Xenoblade was just stripped down.
>>
Monster Hunter was on it
>>
>>322695361
Monster Hunter did nothing for it in the West.
You mean Pokemon.

The console had Wii U tier sales on launch, Pokemon and a $100 price drop saved it. After that it was just appeasing to people who love cheap sequels and then they made multiple iterations of the same console.
>>
>>322694942
You can stop putting words into my mouth right now.

And its not like the Vita is known for its quality games.
Really now.
>>
>>322684418
definitely not the quality control.
>>322694775
>>What is Fire Emblem
rehash

>>What is Animal Crossing
supreme rehash

>>What is Kid Icarus
a game with shit controls

>>What is Kingdom Hearts
rehash

>>What is Monster Hunter
supreme rehash

>>What is Smash Bros.
supreme rehash

>>What is Xenoblade/N64 Zelda Remakes
an inferior wii port that requires you to buy a $200 system just to play it.

more ports
>>
>>322684418
Most of the games are shit though
>>
It's the cheap affordable handheld platform people are gonna buy that you can make games for with a low budget because of its modest graphical capabilities. As a result it gets more games than Vita. People expect Vita to have graphically impressive games since the hardware allows it but no company wants to sink console tier resources into handheld so it suffers from multiplats which causes the downward spiral of no support -> no sales -> no support -> no sales...

The 3D is a gimmick nobody gives a shit about. Nintendo even started diverting attention from it towards just hyping up games based on their own merits after early marketing which focused on the 3D feature bombed pretty badly.

People might have forgotten because it has done very well for a long time now but it had a rough start because it had no worthwhile games right off the bat and Nintendo was crying "Why don't people understand the greatness of 3D without glasses!?"
>>
>>322695361
monster hunter is also on ps2, psp, vita, wii, wii u. all better systems than 3ds.
>>
>>322695590
I'm merely correcting your poor reasoning. Its the reason both Digimon games released on the Vita instead of the 3DS. Both games have higher budgets than the majority of 3DS games. Cyber Sleuth is the best selling Digimon game in a long while, after being stuck on the DS for several years.

The Vita is not "known" much period because of new IPs and less popular franchises. Again you stake something quality as popular, when that is almost never the case.
>>
>>322695738
>As a result it gets more games than Vita.
The Vita currently gets more releases than the 3DS. Overall, there are more Vita releases as of today.
>>
>>322695831
Man you are arguing quality while talking about Digimon games.

Fucking ridiculous.
>>
3D was an unneeded gimmick,the asymmetrical screens were dumb as well. The original model had that gloss that made it always look covered in fingerprints, with the power button in a place where you'd expect a start button. I'm sure later versions fixed that, but I've only used the original model.

I don't know how to feel about the power aspect of it. Like, if you want clear, nice resolution with tons of power, play a console game. At the same time though, it had just enough power to sit in that awkward spot. Like, it could play console games but at a tiny resolution, meaning what's the point beyond portability?

DS had that perfect amount of power in my opinion, 3DS has doesn't really feel like it brought anything new to the table. Maybe I'm just biased because DS had games like 999 and Hotel Dusk and TWEWY really take advantage of it's features, while 3DS didn't really have anything clever like that. I honestly can't even think of a 3DS game that used things like "close the system to complete a challenge".

But I doubt companies are willingly going to make a device intentionally weaker for the sake of creativity, so I don't think we'll have days like the original DS any time soon.
>>
>>322695683
>Fire Emblem
>rehash

People have been fucking complaining since Awakening came out that it's nothing like any of the previous games. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>322696009
Were arguing budget. Quality is entirely subjective.

Namco was already screwed with One Piece Unlimited Red World on the 3DS, that they ported it to every console afterwards. Similarly, Castlevania, multiple indie games like Azure Gunvolt, and Revelations were ported.
>>
I have yet to meet one person who admits to liking the 3D capabilities. It just has a good library. Nothing close to how good the DS library was but still good.
>>
>>322695683
You're a fun guy
>>
>>322696212
You dont know their budget.

And pretty much all Vita games get ported away too, so what does it say about that system?
>>
What's even coming out to 3DS in 2016?
All I see are Awakening 1.5 separated into two games, and SMT Final.
>>
It was stupid to jump on it because of Avatar, but N3DS with headtracking is quite nice

But i would have preferred a higher resolution screen, 540p IPS would have been nice
>>
>>322684418
It had Monster Hunter, that's it.
>>
>>322686979
>which didn't come out in America
>>322688821
It was quietly released in North America but you're forced to buy it in a bundle with Happy Home Designer (I bought it for 40 bucks cheaper on Black Friday)

Our stores also don't sell faceplates yet and none of the third party 3DS accessories (such as stylus packs) even address the standard New 3DS
>>
>>322696373
We can judge budgets entirely on new assets, textures, models, general scope, and advertising.

Cyber Sleuth is only PS4 in NA, the other game is currently Vita only.

Again, the 3DS doesn't get anything but budget shit that wouldn't look good on most consoles, so it remains on the system. Everything else is ported.
>>
>>322696401
Pokemon Z exclusive to New 3DS
>>
File: video games related comedy.jpg (450 KB, 1339x1289) Image search: [Google]
video games related comedy.jpg
450 KB, 1339x1289
I must admit, I prefer it when Sonyggers act like handhelds don't matter overall. The salt over 3DS being the best selling console of this generation is downright pathetic.
>>
>>322695982
If you count every Japan only title (there's a mountain of visual novels alone) and Vita/PS3 and Vita/PS4 multiplat then I don't doubt it but therein lies the problem. The big western market doesn't care about those things. In Japan Vita has a more general market (still not as general as 3DS though) whereas in the west it's almost purely the otaku console or some sort of peripheral to be used together with a PS4.

And I'm not trying to shit on the Vita, I have both and Vita is clearly much better as a console in every way and I think the top 5 or so games are better on Vita than the 3DS but overall it has a small western library.
>>
>>322696616
Given how the New 3DS doesn't fix any of the shitty issues X/Y had, it'd be really nice if they at least made the next one with the New 3DS in mind
>>
3DS is pretty meh. The only good thing it has for it now is downgrading.

What are some games worth playing that aren't just shitty sequels to old Nintendo games? I'm not a big fan of Etrian Oddysey but I might try SMTIV. Rune Factory 4 looks pretty fun as well.
>>
>>322696823
You are just pushing the standard anon. Its a fact that Vita gets more releases. If we count upcoming games, it still has more in 2016.
>>
the 3d is neat. i really like it in persona q.

the only thing i hate about the system is the low res.
>>
I tried it for maybe 30 seconds when I first got it and then occasionally for maybe 5-10 seconds in a game every now and then.
>>
>>322693434
Pretty much. It had the juggernaut trilogy combo of Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and Dragon Quest, plus the surprise hit that was Yokai Watch.
>>
>>322696586
>We can judge budgets entirely on new assets, textures, models, general scope, and advertising.
No you cant.

And you are really focused on Digimon right here. You are ignoring that tons of Vita games are getting ported now.
And then you get scenarios like Gravity Rush where Sony doesnt even want to make a sequel on the Vita anymore.

I dont know why you're so hung up on a mediocre Pokemon ripoff.
>>
>>322684418

I don't. My eyes and head start hurting really quickly, and if you turn the 3DS at all in your hands, you start seeing weird shifting in the image.

I leave mine turned off.
>>
>>322696816
Actually, most of us own the 3DS and are just dissapointed in it. You are trying to act like it selling best has anything to do with how shit it actually is.

I have the entire 3DS library, played a ton of it, and its by far the most underwhelming console on the current market. I even prefer the Wii U over it.
>>
>>322697178
>most of us
>>
>>322697023
I'm not trying to dickwave here, I'm trying to point at why 3DS is doing well compared to Vita even though comparing the consoles it makes little sense. Vita is getting more games sure but like I said not to the average user it is not.
>>
>>322697178
Speak for yourself. My Wii U is fucking caked with dust.

The 3DS has a solid library and I play that thing regularly.
>>
>>322697102
Digimon and Pokemon came around the same time.

Again, my point still stands. Exist Archive, God Eater 2, Odin Sphere, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Ys 8, etc. all have bigger budgets.
>>
just bought bravely default on a whim because been feeling a classic style JRPG and didn't just want to replay any of the ole stand-bys
am i in for disappointment? it's downloading now
oh and another question - if you close the device, does the download continue? or does it have to be open?
>>
>>322696923
If you don't mind something a little budget, Crimson Shroud.
>>
>>322697378
It sucks.
>>
File: 91ysB9Ak09L._SL1500_[1].jpg (243 KB, 1500x1410) Image search: [Google]
91ysB9Ak09L._SL1500_[1].jpg
243 KB, 1500x1410
>>322684418
no
>>
>>322697378
It's fucking garbage, anon. Worst RPG on the 3DS hands down.
>>
File: 1426012934630.jpg (63 KB, 578x426) Image search: [Google]
1426012934630.jpg
63 KB, 578x426
>>322697178
>sales don't matter when it's 3DS
This sure explains why there's a new thread every time PS4 tops the charts of weekly/monthly sales, right?
>>
>>322697371
>all have bigger budgets.
[citation needed]
Especially for Odin Sphere which is nothing but a port.
>>
>>322697780
What does the PS4 have to do with what I was talking about?
>>
>>322697178
Pretty much this. I have a 3DS and I have liked playing games on it but even now it has a bunch of games on it I haven't finished or even started but I never feel like playing on the thing. All the games there are like "Eh, it's pretty fun" but nothing I would choose over playing better games. It used to be my shitting console but I tend to pick Vita more often now because the unfinished games I have on it interest me more.
>>
>>322697881
Its funny but Odin Sphere is higher quality than all 3DS 2016 releases despite being a port. Vanillaware is making a new game soon too.
>>
It's cheaper, faggot
Why the fuck do you think the Gameboy beat the Gamegear?
>>
>>322698074
Fanboy levels off the charts.
We're done here.
>>
>>322698164
Because the Gamegear had nogames and you cant even really call it a portable.
>>
>>322684418
Nope. Hate the 3D gimmick. Never used it. I've played 800 hours of MH4U and (so far) 170 hours of MHX and I've always kept it off.

>>322691386
Agreed. The only reason I'm playing it is because MH4U and MHX are so good that I just had to buy a 3DS to play them. If they were released on a home console that can support 60 fps at 1080p, I'd ditch my 3DS in a heartbeat.

Another thing I hate on the 3DS is the touchscreen. I prefer touching buttons than touching a touchscreen. It's unresponsive and unreliable, especially when I want to do things that require precise timing, which is often the case in MH4U/MHX.

Also, my analog stick broke after only 300 hours of playing. This 3DS is definitely a shitty piece of plastic.
>>
File: ultimate rage.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ultimate rage.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>322684418
3DS
>ACTUAL games
>70% support from the company
>easy product help and repair
>multi SD card support
>pandering to all ages
>pandering to all cultures
>nice,friendly games
>no shaming by playing in public
>easy play
>wireless comunication
>online and local play,easily both ways
>third party games
>still going
>3D not being a forced gimmick
>cheap
>cool
PSVITA
>only PANTSU SENPAI DUNGEON EXPLORER SENPAI DESU DESU games
>dropped support from own company
>hard to get actual helpand repair
>shit EXPENSIVE AS FUCK SD card
>pandering to old men only
>pandering to literaly retarded virgin autistic obese weeabos
>extreme,shit,too complex and non acceptable games
>YOU CAN'T PLAY IN PUBLIC,OR DO YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE PLAYING A LITTLE GIRL GETTING SLAPPED IN THE ASS IN PUBLIC WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY YOU LIL' PIECE OF SHIT?!
>setup a bunch of shit
>have to chose between fucking old 3G(why?) and wifi,not both,because someone though it was a good idea.
>shit third party support (except japanese weeabos
>only continued because fat retarded weeabos
>forced touchscreen shit
>expensive as fuck,only avaible for autists with government pay,that instead of buying actual TREATMENT,they buy their weeb shit
>shit
GEEZ,WHO COULD WONDER YOU FUCKING WEEABOO?
MAYBE PEOPLE REALLY LIKED THE 3D GIMMICK
OR MAYBE
JUST MAYBE
NOT EVERYONE IS A FUCKING WEEABO WANTING TO PLAY FUCKING PANTSU DUNGEON #1209
>>
File: 1441564457456.gif (2 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
1441564457456.gif
2 MB, 331x197
>>322698612
>no shaming by playing in public

I know it's a joke post but this one really got me
>>
>>322698612
calm down you fucker
you made some good points through
>>
>>322698612
>>extreme,shit,too complex and non acceptable games
I havent played a complex Vita game yet.

My issue with the games is that they are too fucking simple and rely on fanservice too much.

And then you get games that dont rely on fanservice like Toukiden and those end up being even more babby tier simple.
>>
>>322698821
i'm actually serious
nvm fixed it :^)
>>
>>322697610
>It doesn't fold
Billions of yen down the drain
>>
>>322698956
im talking about those grindy jRPG with 30000 hours of grinding without stop where you must know EVERYTHING when you play
>>
>>322698987
Thats the point.
Its for babbies who break hinges.
That was already a huge problem with the DS back then.
>>
File: cat ntr.jpg (140 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
cat ntr.jpg
140 KB, 800x600
>>322684418

No, most people do not use the 3D when they play unless it's to test 'what it's like' for 3 minutes before they decide to turn it back off.

The 3DS got big games. Sm4sh, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, and occasional games such as SMT4 and Fire Emblem to rake in a few more people than would ordinarily be caught by more mainstream games. Statistics indicate that the attach rate for the 3DS is quite low meaning that minus outliers who buy S.T.E.A.M or Monster High, most people just buy the few mainstream games for 3DS and play them to death.

With that said, the Vita was more expensive and definitely better hardware wise. It's game selection, however, carried little by way to motivate people to buy the Vita itself. There was no Monster Hunter, Pokemon, or Fire Emblem to get people to buy the Vita. The games are good, but Neptunia and Ar Nosurge does not sell volumes of Vitas. Further, the attach rate for the Vita is supposedly higher than the 3DS indicating people 'buy' more games but since Sony fucks up the attach rate statistic including PS+ downloads the precise number of games your average person buys for the Vita is probably very low, minus outliers, as it doesn't have the same mainstream games as the 3DS.

TLDR; 3DS got big exclusives + was cheaper.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Vita had it coming for not securing Monster Hunter
>>
>>322684418
It came out before the vita and had both pokemon and monster hunter going for it. They would have had to try really hard to fail after that.
>>
>>322699303

Also fuck the Vita's memory cards. They were definitely substantially contributory to the price of the Vita and it's subsequent death.
>>
>>322699303
>Vita had it coming for not securing Monster Hunter
Or GTA.
Or Final Fantasy
Or Kingdom Hearts
Or Gran Tourismo
Or anything else that sold on the PSP.
>>
Should I get Bravely Default, MH4U, or Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest?
>>
>>322699703
Yes.
>>
>>322699703

Get MH4U.

>Bravely Default becomes shit Groundhog Day halfway through and you'll find yourself straining to be interested enough to finish it
>Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest is WOW LIKE SO BIG AND UNIQUE IT HAS TO BE THREE DIFFERENT GAMES PLEASE SPEND $130 ON THEM ALL

MH4U is the best of the three. Get it.
>>
>>322698612
you could do the same with ps4 vs wii u
looks like both accept that the handheld market belongs to nintendo and console to sony
>>
>>322699563

>Gran Turismo

Wait, do people still play those games? I remember it being HUGELY popular on PS1 but is it still going strong?
>>
>>322700075
Gran Tourismo is definitely still relevant.

I dont play them, but they sell.
>>
>>322695738
>you can make games for with a low budget because of its modest graphical capabilities
Dev costs on Vita are generally lower due to the system being more straightforward to develop for and not demanding a drop-in drop-out 3D gimmick be implemented in every title.
>>
File: +.jpg (108 KB, 1000x683) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
108 KB, 1000x683
>>322696816
The industry, at least on /v/, is so over the 3DS-Vita dance. It's stale, as are the platform features and potential.

That includes controls.
>>
>>322697371
Anon, these are all multiplats.
>>
File: mh4-11.jpg (38 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
mh4-11.jpg
38 KB, 400x240
Shitty graphics sells hardware
>>
Good games and a gimmick that people fall head over heels for
It's not that complex f@m
>>
File: 1451600875846.gif (161 KB, 395x408) Image search: [Google]
1451600875846.gif
161 KB, 395x408
If Nintendo never made the system 3D, it would probably be at least 30% more powerful. It was a dumb gimmick that acts as a deadweight just like the Wii's motion gimmick
>>
>>322694092
Holy shit
>SMT4 turned out to just be okay
>REvelations got HD ports
>MML3 canned
I feel so bad for you
>>
>>322699159
ONLY COS THEY THAOLSJKHNDLKASDNH
>>
>>322684418
Is it possible to homebrew the new 3DS yet? I want to upgrade from my first wave release one
>>
I wish that Nintendo fanboys didn't always try to call people wrong for not liking the system.
>>
Can someone help me?
I downgraded my o3ds and instaled rxtools, but I can't unlink systems as my emuNAND won't format. When I accept to format the last time (I removed the SD card as per a tutorial I followed) the system will just froze and never proceed to format.
>>
>>322695819
>ps2 and psp
>better

Pick one.
>>
>3D
>gimmick
Just as much of a gimmick as HD, I guess

Anyway, the 3DS mostly got by for me because of stuff like Streetpass, and just having a great library. Love my 3DS.
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.