[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is NO ONE talking about this? http://store.ste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 3454354353456546.jpg (70 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
3454354353456546.jpg
70 KB, 460x215
Why the fuck is NO ONE talking about this?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/392580/
>>
Has /v/ gone completely insane? I've never seen a game so fucking perfect that was this ignored since Nier.
>>
How does the co-op work?
>>
Fuck off shill
>>
>>322677684
lan only multiplayer. this is why
>>
>>322678745
Ever play Savage XR?
>>
>>322679052
I played the original. So my bro could be setting up the base while I defend it/speed up the building?
>>
File: 1445131341311.jpg (88 KB, 458x604) Image search: [Google]
1445131341311.jpg
88 KB, 458x604
>early access
>>
File: 1451662169310.png (46 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1451662169310.png
46 KB, 350x350
>Early access
>€18
>>
>>322679815
I believe that's the idea. Also, Savage XR is the original, it's a re release for more modern systems and still has a fantastic community
>>
Sometimes I think devs come to /v/
and advertise their shit games by creating fake threads

all games want to be memes nowdays :<
>>
wow thanks op (guy who made this thread)

best game I've played in years!
>>
>>322680358
oh i had no idea it got rereleased. thanks anon
>>
>>322677684

Looks awesome, I remember playing a game similar to it back in the day, Urban Assault. I want to see more of Warshift before I pick it up, I'd like to watch a couple of matches in full in real time.

Anyone hyped for Deserts of Kharak?
>>
>>322677684

Would early access games be more acceptable on steam if they were forced to have a 2-3 hour free trial period?

Basically, you wanna sell your unfinished (more than likely broken) game on Steam, you have to let users try it before they decide whether or not to back it.

Hopefully that would weed out the shittier games and Devs who plan to abandon the projects (see Stomping Lands) after they get the money once the majority of the immediate income is cut.
>>
>>322680680
epic
>>
>>322681684

Because even shit games are doing well with releasing just screenshots and carefully scripted/edited 'gameplay' videos. And it's technically not false advertising as long as they put shit like 'in engine footage' or 'not representative of the final product'.

I wish steam would demand that devs put demos out. That would be awesome.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.