[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Star Ocean 3 has "Literal edgelord" as a playable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Albel Nox.png (290 KB, 430x900) Image search: [Google]
Albel Nox.png
290 KB, 430x900
>Star Ocean 3 has "Literal edgelord" as a playable character

>Still a way better game than Star Ocean 4

What the fuck happened?
Why did the series go from great characters and story to EDGEY NO, KAY?!???
>>
Don't shit talk Edge unless you wanna get cut.
>>
File: file.png (297 KB, 576x325) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297 KB, 576x325
>>322676626
Edge a shit
>>
Star Ocean was never great
>>
>>322676171
I want to fuck Albel.
>>
>>322676171
Albel is actually based as fuck though.

>was too smug to properly synch up with the gay dragon spirits like everyone else
>was about to get roasted
>his dad jumps in the way to save him
>still loses his arm
>will begrudgingly join you
>is still nutters

Pretty great.
>>
File: Lymle.png (226 KB, 469x260) Image search: [Google]
Lymle.png
226 KB, 469x260
Lymle was the best!
>>
>>322676848
He is the face of the Star ocean franchise.
>>
>>322677171
me too
>>
>>322676848
>>322677419
I hate to say it. But I honestly think I would have enjoyed SO4 if I had gotten the international version which switches their battle icons to anime portraits and played it in japanese.

The battle system was still fun as fuck and I could just skip the cutscenes and still know what was happening.
>>
>>322676171
best girl
>>
>>322676171
is Star Ocean 3 worth playing?
>>
>>322679985
People criticize it for its "twist ending" but I still think its a good story. The dialogue is pretty slow though. I swear the characters spend a lot of time staring off into space before continuing the conversation
>>
File: genderbent Fayt.png (102 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
genderbent Fayt.png
102 KB, 320x320
>>322679561
Nigga you gay
>>
>>322680148
it's because the dialogue and scene are "desynched" or something

err how do I explain it

something like, if you hit X to skip the dialogue, the scene will still linger as though the dialogue is still being said even though they aren't speaking anything

if you let the dialog be spoken, it would flow fine
>>
>>322680427
Ah
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.