[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some vidya games about dealing anons? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Drug_Deal.jpg (69 KB, 413x414) Image search: [Google]
Drug_Deal.jpg
69 KB, 413x414
What are some vidya games about dealing anons? I haven't played any crime based games in months and I've got a craving. Don't care what genre of game it is I just want to play a game about dealing
>>
GTA Chinatown Wars
GTAV kinda
>>
>>322673040
Altis Life - a game mode (or whatever the fuck you call it) for Arma 3 - allows you to manufacture drugs and sell them. You don't really deal so much as sell in bulk to an NPC. Wasn't all that great though.
>>
>>322673526

>GTA Chinatown Wars

came into this thread to post this.

Also, if you can stomach a literal spreadsheet game, Drug Lord 2.
>>
>>322673040
stick rpg if you like getting beat up by schoolgirls
>>
>>322673040
sub rosa
>>
>>322673040
GTASA is about killing dealers if that counts.
>>
recettear
>>
>sketchy white man selling drugs to a black kid
Nice meme.
>>
>>322673840
Drug Lord 2 looks interesting, downloading it now
>>
The drug wars side game in Chinatown Wars is some hype shit. I wish they just said "fuck it" with the DS port and just made it a game focused on that.
>>
>>322673942
I haven't played sub rosa in ages, how's it shaping up now? Every time I played everyone just shot at each other and no deals ever worked
>>
Scarface The World Is Yours. Arguably the greatest PS2 game I ever played. It was the definition of a masterpiece.
>>
>>322674357
>implying this doesn't happen
Black people are degenerates and are in love with the coco
>>
File: header (2).jpg (21 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header (2).jpg
21 KB, 460x215
>>322673942
Mah nigga. Sub Rosa is the KING of deals gone wrong and right.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>322673942
I haven't touched that game in years. Are they still developing it, or what?
>>
>>322674485

Takes a while to get into, but when you finally get the hang of selling/moving product to different markets, it's very engaging.

Nothing like reaching the end game with several hundred million dollars and an empire of heroin/cocaine under your command.
>>
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
>>
>>322673751
>actually recommending the most autistic fucking thing ever
>>
>>322675206
>autistic

Go on.
>>
>>322675286
It's literally play pretend: the video game
>>
>>322675286
Garry's Mod DarkRP is miles better than your autism simulator within an autism simulator
>>
>>322675467
What does that mean?
>>
>>322675596
And even that shit is fucking stupid and only good for the youtube videos of the fifteen minutes out of every 4 hours that are actually interesting.
>>
>>322675747
Do you have trouble with English or have you just never heard that phrase before?
>>
>>322675995
I want you to explain your position, dude. I've never heard of whatever the fuck this mod is, and I want to know why you feel so strongly about it.
>>
>>322676205
I don't feel that strongly about it, I don't even play it. If you want to know what it's like why don't you do the big boy thing and look it up
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.