[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's literally 2016, explain to me without being delusional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: PS4.jpg (2 MB, 1826x1965) Image search: [Google]
PS4.jpg
2 MB, 1826x1965
It's literally 2016, explain to me without being delusional or memeing, why you aren't getting a PS4 this year. You do like video games right?
>>
>>322669897
I am extremely happy with my PC and PS3.

Both have free online, I have so many PS3 Jrpgs and a massive steam backlog to play.

I am very happy.

I may get a PS4 in 10 years, I am very serious.
>>
>>322669897
Persona 5 isn't nearly out yet

Getting a PS4 a month before the release
>>
>>322669897
I recently spent 700 bucks on a PC.

I want a PS4 so fukken bad though.
>>
>>322669897

Sony sucks imo. The only reason people pay attention to it is because the majority or worthless sheeple that just jump into the "SONY IS BETTER XBOX SUCKS DICK" bandwagon.

And honestly, a large majority of those games in your OP pic aren´t even worth choking a kid.

Xbox is better imo. I don´t play gaymen much but I do enjoy some titles for the PS, like Persona, so P5 is literally the only reason I´d want to buy one.
>>
>>322669897
>All those fucking weeb games
Yeah no fuck that I'm okay with gaming on a PC for the time being and if I do get a PS4 I'd probably just get it for UC4 and Shenmue alongside ratchet and clank and maybe just maybe SF5
>>
>>322671675
No game is worth choking a kid.
Don't let your pedophilic fantasies get in the way of vidya
>>
The only exclusives it has that I want are persona 5 and nier 2. P5 is also coming out on the ps3, and I have no clue when nier 2 will come out so getting a ps4 doesn't seem like a good investment at this point.
>>
Going to spend money on a new PC.

I'll grab a PS4 during Black Friday. Should have a much better library by then.
>>
>>322671946
>sf5
Why? It's on PC with crossplay.
>>
>>322669897
Ratchet and clank is the only game I'd want to play there
I'd rather get a Xbone for Crackdown, my old 360 games and maybe consider trying Halo again
And I'm a poor Uni student who already blew his money on a PC that blows both consoles out of the water
>>
>>322669897

ITT

WAA PC IS BETTER WAA

SHUT UP u man Babies
>>
I have a PS4, and out of that entire list, I only see 3 or 4 games Id actually want

Thats really bottom of the barrel shovelware and weebshit you're trying to push, OP
>>
>>322672248
You don´t tell me what to do.

But anyway, I was just acting retarded.

I thought that was the whole point of this site.

But I guess the times have changed.
>>
>Sega fans used to hate Sony for stealing their spotlight.
>Sega goes bust.
>Sega fans get on board the Xbox train.
>15 years later the Xbox goes bust.
>Xbox fans get on the Mustard train.
>Meanwhile SCE has been dominating 4 gens on the roll.

Am I missing something ?
>>
>>322675018

how did they win gen 7 if the Wii sold the most?
>>
>>322674860
are you basing that
off of the covers or did you actually research some of them?
>>
>>322675279

based on E3 and TGS trailers
>>
>>322672248
I'd choke a kid for Half Life 3
>>
>>322675136
>how did they win gen 7

we've had this talk a million times. you can loosely define gens and claim victory but tech wise they were not on the same level. Objectively Sony walked out of 7th gen with God tier third party support.
>>
>>322675945

Techwise there's no way Sony won Gen 6

Sales wise theres no way the PS3 won gen 7

in terms of games theres no way theyre winning this gen
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-04-21-10-47.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-04-21-10-47.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>322669897
>>
>>322676114
>Techwise there's no way Sony won Gen 6

I'll take the bait, how so ?
>>
Because I like having good games to play.
>>
>>322676251

are you kidding?

The Xbox HUGE was the best console spec wise, and even the Gamecube had bater resolution that PS2 games
>>
>>322669897
I like video games, but I dont have the money for a ps4 + the games :-(
>>
>>322676378

better*
>>
>>322676378

Generational leap Wii --> PS3 is not the same as incrementally better specs Xbox > PS2. The Wii was a slightly upclocked GameCube. The PS2 had as good eye candy (technically not just aesthetically -a usual refuge from logic nintendofags run to) as the xbox and the Gamecube. We've had the 6th gen screen shot comparison too a 100 times.

>We've upgraded our development tools to new versions but, you can still use GC programs as they are. With that in mind, I thought we could remake GC titles for the Wii and modify them to work with the Wii remote so that they're more fun to play. -Miyamoto
>>
>>322676904

you're kidding right?

Look at RE4's Gamecube and PS2 versions. Look at the gamecube's processing ability with Fzero GX

I dont think you have any idea what you're talking about
>>
>>322669897
Senran might interest me but it does not justify another $300 of hardware. Give me a reason to play Taiwanese Golf, The Tomorrow Children or Japanese Man Huge Sword because those games don't interest me at all.
>>
>>322677212
>I dont think you have any idea what you're talking about

I just gave you a Miyamoto quote admitting that the Wii is a 6th gen console.
>>
>>322676594
piracy soon, brotha
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.