[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy Fallout 4 in sale >/v/ has tempered my expectations,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>Buy Fallout 4 in sale
>/v/ has tempered my expectations, but I've always enjoyed the prior games
>boot up, first bug in the opening sequence, accidentally sequence break the allocating SPECIAL points conversation and everything fucks up and just have protagonist and door knocker staring at each other frozen
>quick save and load, fixes issue, game continues
>encounter 2nd bug, whenever I open the steam overlay when looking at pip-boy, game refuses to acknowledge the Tab key exists and strands me in the pip boy menu
>exit the vault
>playing on high
>textute quality looks almost identical to New Vegas which even in its day looked bad and dated
>try to run a mele build because was always so much fun in prior games
>mele is completely unviable in a majority of situations, for example the quest to kill all the bandits in the power plant
>base building is clunky, fiddly, long whinded, relatively complicated in some facets and not well tutorialised at all
>get fed up of the game forcing my hand
>fast travel to Sanctuary
>see woman floating around like pic related

This is by far the worst made Fallout game in the series.
>>
>>322663489
i played for 115 hours and never encountered a bug even remotely that bad. That doesnt change your bad experience, and it would put a bad taste in my mouth too, but do note that yours isnt the average experience.
>>
I think Fallout 3 had more crashes at least.
>>
Oh also the dialogue system is terrible. I was speaking to a trader and one of the options given was "Give Caps" and I picked it, and just mugged some old woman and her Brahmin. In no way could I assume "Give Caps" is "Steal from woman". Thats some real writing quality.
>>
>>322664815
wtf

do you really expect the average gamer to want to read more than 2 words? fuck off

yeah it's sad
>>
>>322664815
Fucking bullshit nigger, that trader is Trashcan Carla
and the only way to rob her is to pick the "THREATEN" option you fucking slut
FUCK YOU
>>
>>322663489
>mele is completely unviable in a majority of situations, for example the quest to kill all the bandits in the power plant
Haha, no. Git gud. Sucks about your bugs though. The worst I've gotten is the Brahmin-on-the-roof trick and one time Old North Church's door wouldn't open for me.
>>
I had hardly any bugs at all when I played it, but the game also isn't very good.
>>
Lmao I have it on ps4 and have encountered nothing game breaking. Barely any glit ch es unless you count texture pops
>>
>>322663489

ur shit
>>
>>322663489

Fallout 4 is the Skyrim of the Fallout series.
The worst canon title, just as boring and shallow as Skyrim was.

Fuck Bethesda.
Obsidian should be the one making Fallout games
>>
>>322668960
>Obsidian should be the one making Fallout games

Those guys suck dick

did you forget about Pillars of Eternity? They suck dick
>>
File: 1357946035637.jpg (136 KB, 760x1140) Image search: [Google]
1357946035637.jpg
136 KB, 760x1140
>>322669429

Obsidian sucks at creating their own original worlds.
But they are amazing at grabbing already established universes and franchises and make superior sequels.

See Kotor 2 and New Vegas
>>
>find trash can carla
>kill her
>try to kill her brahmin
>it's indestructible and just heals back to full whenever its health is low

>fast travel to sanctuary or one of my other settlements
>NPCs often on the roof even though there is no discernible way to get up there
>>
>>322669429
I liked Pillars.
>>
File: hold me.jpg (46 KB, 434x536) Image search: [Google]
hold me.jpg
46 KB, 434x536
>>322663489
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.