[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, does she?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: th145_00002.jpg (344 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
th145_00002.jpg
344 KB, 1280x720
Well, does she?
>>
>>322662459
Sukuna knows her balls, so clearly.
>>
>>322662459

Well she is the crown prince not princess.
>>
>>322662459
how are you liking the game OP? I was thinking about getting around to playing it.
>>
>>322665663
You haven't played it yet? I was under the impression everyone who was into Touhou already played it.
>>
>>322666651
nah, the game seemingly disappeared. Even with the recent translation no one cares. Never bothered with it.
>>
>>322667082
>Even with the recent translation no one cares.
Meaning?

Unless you're talking about the netplay, then I can see why you'd say that.

I'll never understand why they keep making such shit netcode. It's almost like they are doing it on purpose.
>>
>>322668245
That's the thing, yeah. This game's primary attraction is multiplayer. And with that being gimped.. well that makes things significantly more difficult.
>>
>>322668245
Well, yeah, it's a japanese game sold at a japanese convention for japanese folk. The netcode works for people in Japan.
>>
>>322669680
Given the existance of Magical Battle Arena NEXT and it's awesome netcode, that's not really an excuse.

Didn't that AoE clone people used to netplay also have good netcode?
>>
>>322670195
TF are just sadly incompetent
>>
>>322665663
>>322666651
Oh and I didn't say anything about the game.

It's pretty good and a huge improvement over HM - from the gameplay tweaks to make it faster, to the much better soundtrack, to the much better art now that they decided not to use alphes and his shitty shit. The story is pretty standard fare - someone making something potentially dangerous without realizing it, except this time there's FORESHADOWING for a future game, plus there's a suicide bombing too.
>>
This will be my last attempt to revive the thread.

This is the best Touhou song ever and if you disagree you're dumb or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS6JkYfgeQs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.