[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you watch other people play games on Twitch? Have you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Do you watch other people play games on Twitch?

Have you ever tried to stream and live the stream dream life?
>>
I'll watch it for fifteen minutes if I'm not sure I want the game. I'm not twelve, so I prefer to play games over watching some cam whore fag playing it and thanking every subscriber.
>>
>>322659023
i watch forsen reynad kripp
no because the chat would trigger me and i dont have fuckin 100mb download nad 23423432 upload
>>
>>322659023
i actually used youtube live to livestream a SF2 tournament i made with some friends from a forum i used to go. It was messy and flawed as fuck but damn it was fun.

i need to this again some day
>>
File: A-90040-1268189094.jpeg.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
A-90040-1268189094.jpeg.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>322659023
Do you watch other people play games on Twitch?
No, I'm not a shit eater

Have you ever tried to stream and live the stream dream life?
ahahahhahahha
>>
TOP TIER
Professional gamers
People without webcams and with moderate skill
OK TIER
Funny people with webcams and moderate skill
KILL YOURSELF TIER
grrrrl gamers that aren't one of the above two
People that are really shit at videogames
>>
The only time I watch shit on twitch is if I'm so bored I can't find anything else to do or there's a fighting game tournament going on.
>>
sometimes but its rare, i only watch if it's somebody I like playing a game I already have played and like

I streamed a few times for my brother to watch and a couple other people drifted in
thought about doing it more but haven't
>>
B 4 N N Y
N
N
Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rXgIO_5Jks
>>
>>322659023
yes
yes and no
>>
>>322659023
no and no I'm too fat and awkward
>>
I'm only interested in watching vidya if the player is extremely skilled and doing some special stuff such as speedruns, no-hit challenges etc.

Normal let's plays however are the dullest shit in existence.
>>
only this one girl who had like 3 viewers last night that lives near me 'cause I FB stalked her

wew lad
>>
File: image_70.jpg (68 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image_70.jpg
68 KB, 645x773
>tfw you spend most your paycheck on girls streamers so you get recognized
>>
Liveebee is aight mostly cuz she's cute and actually good at starcraft 2. She doesn't talk much which is pretty cool
>>
i get a few giggles out of demondota and the arma 3 rp mods streams
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.