[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make Atlus great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-01-04-134441.jpg (74 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04-134441.jpg
74 KB, 960x544
Make Atlus great again
>>
dual audio needs to stop

it should be jp audio only
>>
>>322658907
Japanese audio mandatory, the rest is up to Atlus.
>>
>total amount of gameplay
what does this mean
>>
Care to link us, OP?

And whatever came of their previous survey?
>>
>>322658907
I wish weebs would stick to anime
>>
>again
>>
>>322658727

>no link

great job faggot
>>
>>322659057
Total of hours to finish a game not including cutscenes
>>
where's the link idiot
>>
>Make Atlus great again
Make PC games. Simple as that.
>>
I'd like a new Luminous Arc, but not on handheld and none of this PG fanservice shit. I rip off the clothes and we fuck. It's simple.
>>
Link
I need a fucking link

I need to fucking state how fucking much I want dual audio
>>
>>322658727
if they don't make subtitles for japanese audio its just pointless
>>
>dual audio
>"I love listening to a language dub which I don't understand, and which's terrible quality I can't gauge in any way possible"
It's 2016 people, give it up already.
>>
Wheres the link you fucking mong
>>
>>322660132
on second thought dont provide link, i am a faggot
>>
>make atlus great

Just give us the goddamn jap audio you stupid fucks.

I really wanted to like Conception 2 and WHO ARE THESE VOOCE ACTORS THEYRE DISGRACEFUL
>>
>>322659991

It's closed
>>
#preformancematters
>>
>>322658907
Games tend to sell less when it's JP audio only. Believe it or not, most people want their games in a language they actually understand. Although I prefer JP audio as far as Atlus is concerned because the Japanese versions of their games don't change VAs every game
>>
>>322660128
Marvelous owns the rights to and develops LA now so ask XSEED
>>
>>322660285

>everyone in here is a uncultured american
>>
>make over-the-top shitty dubs with untalented people trying way too hard to be quirky
>everyone hates it
>WOW WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN OUR DUBS, SUCK A COCK

Pretty much Modern Atlus
>>
>>322660420
Fuck.
>>
>>322660285
>2016
>still parrot say the exact same dubfag bullshit

Give it a rest already you shit for brain troll. If you ever wonder why you are such a failure in life just look at how good you are at trolling.
>>
>>322660325

Congratulations OP
You fucked up big time
>>
>>322658727
OP you fucking mong, link us the survey
>>
>>322660525
ATLUS owns the rights to Stella Glow though which was made by the actual LA devs right before they went bankrupt so there's that.
>>
>>322660896
Never played it, but sure, it looks alright.
>>
If P5 has no dual audio would a boycott even have any traction? This is a long awaited game and people probably will buy and play it to avoid spoilers. There are also plenty of people who would be fine with English only and non ironically think >>322660285.
>>
>>322660285
I'd rather listen to a terrible dub and not know it's terrible than know it is.
>>
File: a1029.jpg (54 KB, 841x581) Image search: [Google]
a1029.jpg
54 KB, 841x581
Who /BasedJohn/ here :^)
>>
>>322662187
If P5 has no dual-audio and the PS4 still hasn't been hacked then I'll get around to modding my PS3 just so I can undub it.
>>
>>322660325
Well good job idiot, we had a chance to swarm them with dual-audio requests and you blew it.
>>
>>322660325
idiot
>>
>>322664456
>please don't accuse us of not caring
Again, why do other companies manage it and you don't?
>>
>>322664461
Are you me? Though I had a hacked ps3, it YLODed, I'll either fix it or buy another one just for P5 undub.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.