[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy a Fox Amiibo but I don't want to support Nintendo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 71QBiNx3HXL._SL1500_.jpg (118 KB, 1486x1500) Image search: [Google]
71QBiNx3HXL._SL1500_.jpg
118 KB, 1486x1500
I want to buy a Fox Amiibo but I don't want to support Nintendo. What should I do, /v/?
>>
Buy it second hand ya guff
>>
>>322656290
Buy second-hand
>>
pirate one
>>
>>322656290
If you don't want to support Nintendo, your only other option is to support a scalper.

Pick your poison.
>>
Amiiqo, look it up
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Kill yourself
>>
Buy it pre-glued
>>
why don't you want to support nintendo if you want one of their products?
>>
File: 1451850286590.jpg (79 KB, 870x577) Image search: [Google]
1451850286590.jpg
79 KB, 870x577
>>322657258
>Supporting scalpers.
>>
File: kill yourself.webm (854 KB, 888x576) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.webm
854 KB, 888x576
>>
>>322659397
Because I only play Super Smash Bros. Melee
>>
Get the balls to shoplift or kill yourself, or stop being a retard.
>>
>>322660060
This, stealing from Walmart is the easiest thing to do.
>>
>>322660060
This. Go to a target or best buy that you rarely go to. Walk up and grab fox (provided they have him and not 500 falcos) and walk out the door. If security says "are you planning on paying for that" say "no" and walk out. They aren't allowed to touch you because feminist law and sexual harassment. They may not let you back in though
>>
>>322660339
*tips fedora
>>
>>322660809
Not giving Nintendo 12 dollars like it makes any fucking difference. I'm just helping OK continue his proud lifestyle of being a faggot. So how about you BACK THE FUCK OFF!?!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.