[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about we have a nice EO thread, it's been a while.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: EOV.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EOV.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
How about we have a nice EO thread, it's been a while.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/04/etrian-odyssey-vs-is-in-its-final-stage-of-development/
>almost done
>still no platform
>>
And no new footage or images.
>>
>>322653807
I'm still really hoping for that WiiU release with WiiU pad map drawing
>>
EOV seems to have been in development the longest out of all the games so far. It was teased at since the revealed EOU2 in summer 2014 and these games have been getting yearly releases since 4
>>
I'm almost certain it's an NX game since they haven't shown anything yet.
Or, worst case scenario, mobile.
>>
>>322654957
and especially since that image is the only thing we know about it.

Its so fucking secretive its killing me
>>
If that's true that means that they're waiting for the NX to be revealed. And that would mean the NX would have to be portable and have dual screens, since EO was specifically made with the DS in mind
>>
>>322655045
>EO5 as a free to play mobage

I think I'd probably kill myself
>>
I hope it's not on NX, I don't plan on getting that right away, but I like the series a lot.
>>
>>322655584
Or that the NX uses a gamepad.
>>
>>322654324
Last time I joked about it being Wii U or even cross-platform, a lot of people lost their shit.
>>
>>322655685
"Pay $5 to get a power boost for this boss!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.