[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the channels best.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: me.png (81 KB, 500x120) Image search: [Google]
me.png
81 KB, 500x120
One of the channels best.
>>
File: pat stats.png (860 KB, 1219x571) Image search: [Google]
pat stats.png
860 KB, 1219x571
Reminder that these are the stats they needed to beat Old Hunters on regular NG
>>
>>322651405
Wow, I'm level 40 in the base game and I thought I was playing the game on 2EZ mode like a scrub.

This is pretty embarrassing
>>
>>322651226
>Being such a fucking loser that you actually watch fat, ugly, fake friend substitutes

wew lad, you'll have better luck with this over at your subreddit.
>>
File: sayonaror.png (354 KB, 969x343) Image search: [Google]
sayonaror.png
354 KB, 969x343
Old Blood and Old Hunters are about to end.
There's a one-off with the Game Grumps, probably another video for Devil's Third. I wonder what they'll replace all of these slots with.

I wouldn't mind if they went FFX 24/7 just to get it out of the way as soon as possible.
>>
>>322651405
I play the game and don't understand. What is it too high for you or something? Who fucking cares.
>>
>>322651878
40 would be a respectable level to beat the game at, even more so if you beat all the chalice content at that level. Definitely lower than average.
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (26 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
26 KB, 313x254
>>322652995
You don't really play the game then.

Old Hunters is a 60-70 blood level area. They're 145.

Also the put WAY too many points into endurance.
>>
>>322653490
Im on new game plus I forget what level I am. I honestly don't read much shit on the game and "respectable" builds so idk.
>>
>>322653652
It's not a "respectable" builds thing. It's a numbers thing. Anyone with a understanding of basic math can see that Endurance doesn't provide much of a benefit beyond 20.

Stop posing.
>>
Did Liam ever man up and pay his bet?
>>
>>322653950
.....why? I can move around more and swing more. How the fuck is that not helpful? Sorry it's not to your standards.
>>
>>322654117
>Liam
>ever manning up

I was so fucking pissed that he pulled that shit in the middle of the Christmas cast though. How can the rest of the group stand being around him?
>>
>>322654127
Again, it's not even about standards.

If you actually own the game, which I seriously doubt, start a new game and pay close attention to the actual stat changes endurance gives. You'll realize that they aren't worth putting blood echoes into.
>>
>>322654479
Health barely goes up too retard but it's still worth leveling. I'm more convinced you didn't fucking the game now.
>>
>>322654725
But that's wrong too. Health goes up a notable amount as it progress, that's why you put more points into that and your main damage stat than endurance.

> I'm more convinced you didn't fucking the game now.

No, I didn't fuck my copy of the game.
>>
>>322655096
>attacking my easy mistake
Wow great. It really doesn't. I know you didn't play it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.