[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halo reach 4 and 5 are all too different, the original trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: halomultiplayer.jpg (359 KB, 1376x1154) Image search: [Google]
halomultiplayer.jpg
359 KB, 1376x1154
Halo reach 4 and 5 are all too different, the original trilogy was the best.
Discuss
>>
1 and Reach were the only good ones.
>>
What's there to discuss? You posted some shit image, offered up an opinion of zero substance, and seem like a fucking retard for continuing to play a series that you've not liked the last three games of.

You're a moron. Discussion over.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 500x294
>>322648939
>>
>>322648939
that opinion makes no sense, they were both totally different from each other
halo 1 has more in common with halo 2 than reach
>maps
>weapons
>movement
>>
>>322648801
Reach is barely different then the original trilogy.
I'd say it has a better campaign than any of them, even if the multiplayer was a huge step down from 3
>>
>>322649089
Halo 2 was shit

The correct answers are HaloCE and Dewrito

Anything else is cancer
>>
>>322649138
>reach barely different
>sluggish movement stopping you from moving out of the way of plasma grenades constantly getting suck in MM
>bloom (literally set at 50/50 if you spray)
>armor lock kek
>OP nades
>shit 4v4 maps
>no competitive ranking system (arena was shit)
theres more but whats the point..
>>
>>322649138
>>322649363
sorry I just read you said the multiplayer was a step down
yeah honestly halo doesn't need sprint it's literally ruining the game right now
>>
From a pure features category H2 is still the best game to ever release on Xbox live.

>8 Personal Competitive Matchmaking 1-50 ranks
>4 Clan Matchmaking playlists with 1-50 ranks
>Proximity voice detection of enemies
>Usable Map Editor
>Melee-reload spam momentum for climbing servers
>Sold at mother fucking local grocery stores

Shit, so many kids skipped school after release day it might as well been declared a national holiday.
>>
>>322648801
>Halo games from most memorable + enjoyable to least
Halo 2 > Halo CE > Halo 3 > Halo ODST > Halo Wars > Halo Reach > Halo 5 > Halo 4
>>
>>322649983
>Shit, so many kids skipped school after release day it might as well been declared a national holiday.
I heard in an xbox official magazine that it only maxed out at 90k online population. back then it was a lot. They also said that CS maxed out at 100k population on xbl
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.