[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
What went wrong?
>>
nothing?
literally an improved souls game
>>
>>322639706
Protagonist was too bald
>>
>>322639706
Denuvo
>>
>>322641553
> improved

Apparently you havent actually played this game
>>
>>322639706
No character creation

I feel disattach from a character I did not made

That is why most people dislike FF series we are playing someone else vision, on someone else story.... Inb4 belts and zippers
>>
Took the methodical and slow combat of dark souls and made it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too slow to the point of becoming just plain clunky and annoying
>>
>>322639706
I thought it was alright but some enemies turtle so fucking much that it's not fun, especially when they're in a corridor or somewhere where you can't maneuver easily
>>
Too slow.

It's an actual chore to fight enemies in that game.
>>
terribly uninspired world and monster designs
>>
it's okay, I enjoyed a few boss battles, also game is like 8-10 hours.
>>
>>322642074
I actually stopped playing for a few days when I reached a boss fight. It's not that it was hard but the boss fights are so repetitive that I just couldn't stomach it.
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 640x1136
>>322641815
I finish it
>>
>>322639706
Fuck that artstyle and fuck whoever likes the shit
>>
game was great
>>
What didn't? It's shovelware.
>>
>>322639706
Every weapon feels the same
You can win the game by shield bashing
No build variety
shitty story and no lore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoXxuae8wIU&feature=youtu.be

It has no charm compared to Dark Souls
>>
It had great potential, all wasted. The story was shite and the gameplay incredibly clonky and unrefined, not to mention the geography and enemies rather samey. Maybe number 2 will be an improvement, especially if they have one team working on it instead of two.
>>
https://youtu.be/cD3l-3iipy8
>>
Shameless Souls ripoff with bad combat and bad everything else really. Even the fucking soundtrack was a blatant ripoff of other games (the main theme is IDENTICAL to the Assassin's Creed 2 theme). A truly bad game. I hope the marketers that kept posting here for 8 months after the game released killed themselves.
>>
It had no reason to be so slow.
>>
let me just hold my shield up and back off slowly

yeah no reason to do anything else

ever
>>
File: tf (4).png (54 KB, 251x257) Image search: [Google]
tf (4).png
54 KB, 251x257
>>322641743
This. How can they pretend we talk about their game if we can't even pirate it.

There is no logic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.