[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Star Trek Online canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Star_Trek_Online_cover.jpg (37 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
Star_Trek_Online_cover.jpg
37 KB, 256x363
Is Star Trek Online canon?
>>
>>322637357
Only movies and TV shows are canon in the ST universe.
>>
>>322637357
It's based off of JJ-verse universe so it's completely strayed away from the actual original canon.

It's basically after the reboot Star Trek Movie Spock goes back to his original timeline and that's where the games continues off.
>>
It's a shit game.

Now then: Original or Next generation?
>>
>>322638271
It's just like any other MMO in existence. Repetitive as fuck with some online social features.
>>
>>322638271
Original series all the way desu
>>
>>322638271
Next Generation.
>>
>>322638602
>>322638726
hot

opinions
>>
>>322638820
Original series for fun and quality, Next Generation for quality and fun.
>>
>>322639557
wot
>>
>>322638271
DS9
>>
>>322638271
Voyager and enterprise.
Then TNG.
Then original.

Deep space can die in a fire.
>>
>>322641679
Hello reddit.
>>
>>322642070
>the two worst series are your favourite

I still don't know why they thought they could do Enterprise. It was obvious with Voyager that they ran out of ideas.
>>
File: kirk.jpg (120 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
kirk.jpg
120 KB, 700x530
>make sexy female captain
>pretend she spends her time between missions ravishing various members of her bridge crew, who are all qt alien girls

it was fun for a bit, but i wish the hallways and rooms of the ship weren't all your typical MMO-tier enormous warehouses. shit looked dumb.

like, why was were the transporters 20 meters tall?
>>
File: I Like Your Style.jpg (105 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
I Like Your Style.jpg
105 KB, 590x775
>>322642943
>>
>>322642215
Yeah, well thats just like your opinion man. Voyager and enterprise have the best cast, cg, storylines (temporal cold war, you just know thats where the interstellar storyline comes from) best manly friendships, best girls, best captains. (Who would serve under a brit bong captain ugh, usa number one). Neill degrass tyson even tweeted that he could not find any scientific flaw within voyager and enterprise. And you know how he hates the force awakens. Guess thats what you get when you hire Hawkins as a consultant for the voyager and enterprise script writing.) It's even said that when they breached the time space continuum in the future that the undead spirit of Gene rodenberry himself proclaimed that Voyager was the Star trek he always dreamed of, the perfection he could never obtain. JJ said that he wanted to quit making star trek movies, because after into darkness, he realised that he would never reach the level of the first season of enterprise.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.