[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did nobody tell me how much fun this game is? Why was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Warband.png (703 KB, 943x521) Image search: [Google]
Warband.png
703 KB, 943x521
Why did nobody tell me how much fun this game is?

Why was it kept hidden from me?

>Comfy as fuck
>Can be a merchant if you want, making mad dosh and avoiding fights
>Or a violent bandit sacking towns as you please
>Or a noble fighter leading a small trained group
>Or build an army of your own design
>Become a king
>Feasting
>Butter eatin'
>Jeremus recruitin'

God I love this game. Is there anything more satisfying than issuing a charge after a sending forth a steady wall of arrows? That screaming charge, you on your horse and your men behind you (or on their own horses if you wish)
>>
>>322634375
>Why did nobody tell me how much fun this game is?
Did you just discover the Internet or something?
>>
We told you a fucking thousand times.
>>
Anon, /v/ has been sucking off Mountain Blade since it came out have you been under a fucking rock?
>>
>>322634375
>Why did nobody tell me how much fun this game is?
Seriously dude?
/v/ has been on this game's dick for years there's even a general on /vg/.
>>
>>322634375
I find micromanaging my troops in the midst of battle tedious.

I use backspace to select the group I want, then I have to press backspace again to deselect and issue an F1 command which I don't do half the time because I am used to exiting with the esc key that pops up a menu which I have to click on the Done button with my mouse pointer to exit.

When you press backspace you can't control your character.
There has to be an easier way to do it, I never bothered looking into it to make my life easier.
>>
>>322634375
>>Can be a merchant if you want, making mad dosh and avoiding fights
Not really though
>>
>>322634375
xD
>>
>>322635384

Number keys are groups of warriors, Function keys are types of orders. The tutorial areas teach you how to do this
>>
>>322635621
mighty helpful that, should visit that tutorial again its been ages.
>>
>>322635743

Paradox games are always complicated, there will be mechanics to learn years into playing the game. What faction, anon?
>>
>>322636027
No faction yet in current play through. Just a humble sarranid semite making ends meet by shekel rubbing the good goyem.

4K shekels I lost thinking paying for passage until I thought I can take on a measly 16 plate armoured arnold Schwarzeneggers on a bridge with my sizable army of 42 cheaply payed peasants.

AYAAAAAYAOOEEYAEEYAOOO ASTALAVISTA BEBEY, and the battle was lost. Nords, literally worse than hitler, absolutely haram
>>
>>322637087

Oh you went the derkaburks. Try taking out the Rhodoks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.