[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Xander >Was introvert as a child >Weak physical abilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: xander.png (144 KB, 250x447) Image search: [Google]
xander.png
144 KB, 250x447
>Xander
>Was introvert as a child
>Weak physical abilities
>no special talents
>Trained hard just to use his gay dark sword

>Ryoma
>Was a natural ace since the birth
>Great swordsman skills
>Great body
>Great personality
>Looks like madara uchiha
Why would you side with inferior onii-chan?
>>
>>322633389
>Looks like madara uchiha
Well into the trash he goes.
>>
>>322633389
>Hoshido has best boys
>Hoshido has worst route
Why? ;_;
>>
>Hishido Fags are false flagging again

For Glory, For Nohr, we will obliterate you
>>
hard work > natural ability, as far as interesting characters go

also Ryouma looks like a lobster
>>
>>322635829
>hard work > natural ability
Go back to your one piece/naruto threads
>>
The Japanese suck. I would side with a strong Aryan family anyday. You got to be some weeaboo waifufag to like the wrong side.
>>
>>322636791
>wanting to side with evil guys
>not even red alert soviets tier evil, just plainly evil guys who do evil things without any reason for it
>>
>One is a Nordic hardworker
>Other is a Nip mary sue that looks like anime

Geez, the choice is really hard to make.
>>
>>322633389
Xander is actually handsome though
>>
can I kill them both?
>>
>>322637703
Only one per route
>>
>>322638250
really? that blows, guess i'm to used to having a neutral path where I kill all my friends
>>
>>322633389
I'll take the nigga that worked his ass off to get where he is, over some guy who was born lucky.
>>
I wonder if OP's plan was to make Xander look better because that's exactly what you did OP.
>>
>>322635978

>Naruto
>Hard work

Ayy
>>
>>322635978
Dude, that's strictly Kenichi.
>>
>>322635978
>Naruto
>hard work
If you don't have super special snowflake genes you are worth nothing no matter how hard you work.
>>
>>322635978

That's like saying you chose a Nigger over a competent person for a job because you want diversity
>>
>>322640491
No, compentent person is good at his work
Nigger can only "try his best"
>>
>>322638361
With what army though?
>>
>>322640723
recruit people from both sides + bandits to kill the 2 brothers and take over both thrones.
>>
>>322633389
>self-made western man who earned his edgelord equipment
>jap mary sue who is the strongest man ever and he is a samurai and he's the ching chong spirit beam and has a lobster on his head and his sword can cut anything
>>
>>322633389
>not siding with the lose who worked hard to become a winner

lol
>>
>>322641062
>siding with losers
Fucking namefag
>>
>GDP per hour worked as % of USA (USA=100)
>Italy (which Nohr is based on) 72.8
>GLORIOUS NIHON (Which Hoshido is based on) 62.5
Reminder that Nohrwegians are more efficient workers than Hoshiboos
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.