[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just downloaded the international version. I played it once,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Ff10_logo.jpg (781 KB, 1775x1152) Image search: [Google]
Ff10_logo.jpg
781 KB, 1775x1152
Just downloaded the international version.
I played it once, but dropped at the end because the disc was fucked up.
Any tips about missables, grid and stuff?
>>
>>322632812
heres a tip
uninstall this shit game
>>
>>322632812
The Jech Shot is the only missable skill that really makes the difference (you can gain it at the ship near beginning by doing the button-combo sequence correctly).

Spam it at the Blizball game, and you'll pretty much win automatically.

Also try to finish those Faith cloisters fully before moving forward, and look up that stupid dog in the Besaid island.
>>
File: 3982d.jpg (398 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
3982d.jpg
398 KB, 1200x600
>>322633047
>uninstall
>shit game
>>
Don't forget to level up your summons. There's one part where you're forced to use summons only and there's no way to go back
>>
>>322632812
>Any tips about missables
There's an Al Bhed primer on Rikku's ship from before you get to Besaid Island. There are also primers at Home, which a lot of people miss.
>>
>>322633286
its not missable at all. you just go back on the ship and click the ball later in game. the only missables are couple al negro primers.
>>
>>322633286

fuckin this

you can even win the first tournament game, though it really does nothing except shows the Besaid Aurochs with a big ass trophy, I don't recall it doing anything else for the story
>>
>>322633417
aeons have levels?
>>
Grind is unnecessary, just never run from battles and make sure everyone participates and you should be the appropriate level for everything.

Try and get nuldeath equipment for before the end of the zanarkand section, or yunalesca can 1shot your entire party.

Make sure you get the secret item in every cloister of trials, or you won't be able to unlock the super powerful summons, making the postgame nigh impossible.

It's not worth getting Lulu's celestial weapon, but definitely get Yuna's.
>>
>>322633417
>>322633747
iirc aeons level up with Yuna, you can feed them spheres and shit to boost their stats and give them new abilities, but I never had to use that shit for the story.
>>
>>322632812
Teach Kimahri Steal for his boss fight against the bad ronso bullies. You get good spheres from them.
>>
>>322633645
You get a special sphere as well, I think
>>322633747
Aeons scale with Yuna's stats
>>
How does the expert grid works?
>>
>>322634120
There's less of an obvious 'path' for each character, you can choose which abilities/stats to head towards.
I preferred the beginners one to be honest.
>>
>>322634120
expert has less total spheres if you are going for the trophy to fill out grids. rearranges the grid a bit. you can unlock better shit quicker if you know where you are going. very easy to open up steal and use commands early and shit on everything with petrify grenades. can teach everyone esuna and cure quick. can get hp spheres early from that plant guy (lord morbo? something like that) and because all start in mid, they can all just immediately gain about 900 hp (you get 1 hp sphere in a chest i think and can overkill for 2 from the plant boss for 900 total. that early in game makes rest cake walk. can get yuna some combat spells as well very early making her useful.
>>
>>322632812
Always get the destruction sphere treasure in all the trials if you are playing the international version.
>>
>>322634698

Nah, i downloaded the ps2 version.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.