[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Guacamelee2.jpg (366 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Guacamelee2.jpg
366 KB, 1280x720
So...thoughts?
>>
>>322631252
good game, pirate it
>>
Pretty good, too bad it ended up ruining the Book of Life for me.
>>
>>322631252
I liked it but the final boss was too difficult and I quit.

Yes I'm casual scum
>>
>>322631252

I enjoyed it greatly fuck the haters.
>>
It's pretty fun, but I can't bring myself to finish the game because the last area is long and boring.
>>
I liked the idea behind it, but it was a little too repetitive.
>>
>>322631435
How?
>>
Good game. Got all achievements for it.
The only downside is the memes, and they are pretty damn easy to ignore. Don't let that part keep you from playing the game.
>>
don't mind me, just getting this out of the way as best track in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlUqO1GUSU
>>
>>322631435
>The Book of Life
Was it good? I wanted to go see it but i never got the chance.
>>
>>322631728
It was good, had skeleton titties
>>
>>322631667
I dunno, I kept expecting an xbox huge wrestler to come out of nowher and piledrive everyone for no reason.

>>322631728
Nice setting, pretty good artistic design, plot is decent to shit depending on your disbelief.
>>
>>322631252
I want to fuck the witch.
>>
>>322632028
>I kept expecting an xbox huge wrestler to come out of nowher and piledrive everyone for no reason.
Aw man, now you ruined it for me. THe movie will never be as good now
>>
>>322632142

I want to fuck player 2.

I forgot her name.
>>
Get it while it's still on sale for like 1,49 bucks
It's good but I didn't liked it.
>>
people bashed it for the memes, but they're only in town and when you forget about them it's a really good metroidvania game.
>>
>>322632418
Thanks for the tip. I've already played through the Gold edition, but I enjoyed it so much that I've been wanting to check out the Super Turbo version too.
>>
Getting the best ending is hard as fuck.
>>
File: 1345246414562.png (108 KB, 211x241) Image search: [Google]
1345246414562.png
108 KB, 211x241
>those disappearing platform level
Took me fucking 4 hours to get it right. That too, with a keyboard.
>>
>>322631252
It's a very solid game. I can't really say anything really bad about it.

Maybe one bad thing that it is too short and you need to jump through tons of hoops just to play the female wrestler. Also, I guess the boss fights aren't very good.

Otherwise, it's a very solid Metroidvania game. Played it on the PS3 and enjoyed the ultra silky 60 fps.

Definitely an 8/10 at the very least.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.