[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIDERS ON THE STORM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: need_for_speed_underground_2_003.jpg (181 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
need_for_speed_underground_2_003.jpg
181 KB, 1280x1024
RIDERS ON THE STORM
>>
>>322624456
SING HALO HOLIDAAAYY
>>
TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>322624564
AAAAAAAAND THE WAAAAAAAAAALLLS
>>
GET LOW
GET LOW GET LOW GET LOW
>>
negroes
there is a widescreen HUD fix out
look it up

also new textures
>>
CELEBRATIOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
>>
LET THE CHILDREN PLAY

HOLY SHIT I NOSTALGIAD HARD TY BASED OP
>>
THEY KEEP ON PLAYING OUR FAVORITE SONG
>>
SLLYYY BOOOGIEEE THATZZZZZ MY NAMEEEE!!!
>>
LEAN BACK
LEAN BACK
LEAN BACK
LEAN BACK
>>
YOU KNOW I HATE TO ASK
BUT ARE 'FRIENDS' ELECTRIC?
>>
>>322625962
alright, I have another day of work and you've piqued my interest. Does it run well?
>>
this felt so dead and empty compared to 1

like, i wouldnt notice that 1 had no pedestrians because late night, sparks flying off construction sites, etc.
but in 2 where you could drive around anywhere it felt so dead and empty somehow...
also fuck that comic bullshit, the cutscenes of the first drew me in so much more.

"LETS DO THIS
ITS ON"

Brrrrrrow, dow dow.
>>
So my buddy and I dropped LSD on new years eve with these two girls.

We weren't really trying to let them know we were tripping because once you let someone know they start acting all like "OOH WHAT DOES THAT LOOK LIKE? IS IT TRIPPY? IF I WAVE MY HAND IN YOUR FACE IS IT TRIPPY?"

Anyways, so we're all drunk riding in some random Uber, with the most uncomfortable awkward muslim as our driver. He asks if we like country music and no one complains so he puts on some blake shelton shit or something.

We're obviously not feelin it, but trying to be polite. And the girls trying to be quiet are whispering to eachother shit like "This guy can't sing for shit"

The uber driver switches to some random pop station and turns the volume up so loud you can't even tell it's music coming out the speakers it's so distorted.

After about 5 seconds of this I can't take it and reach over and change the station.

I hear thunder and pouring rain, and at first figure it was just transitioning between songs, but then I thought what song do I know with thunder and rain at the start?

And like fucking clockwork Ray comes in on the keyboard and our entire trip turns back around.

Gotta love the doors. Ride the snake baby
>>
>>322630787
Just realized you're referring to the Snoop Dogg remix I was never aware existed.

What is this shit it's fantastic
>>
>>322631173
Why did you even click the thread
>>
>>322631571
Because I read Riders on the Storm and saw NFS underground 2, thought maybe the song was in the game and I never realized
>>
>29 fps
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.