[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE'S THE FUCKING BASTOGNE SEQUEL. LEGGETT ASKED IF MATT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (201 KB, 256x322) Image search: [Google]
file.png
201 KB, 256x322
WHERE'S THE FUCKING BASTOGNE SEQUEL. LEGGETT ASKED IF MATT COULD HANDLE SNOW. WHERE IS IT. FUCKING GEARBOX
>>
>>322621439
FUCKING
TAKE
ME

tfw last game to feature bastogne was COD1UO
>>
>>322622125
We have much better snow technology now. Give it already
>>
Why did all these fucking fag fuck game companies stop making fucking world war 2 games anyway what the fuck is your fucking problem we have SNOW TECHNOLOGY NOW, MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN
>>
I feel like playing an FPS game.
Which BiA game is a must play?
>>
>>322622487
All of them in order. They are character heavy. Kind of Band of brothers: The game
>>
>>322622487
First two have great stories that are connected, but first game has a very linear, copypasted level layout. Repetitive. Second one is better.

Just expect arguably the shittiest gunplay in any ww2 game ever. Try to get pass that and you are in for a treat.

Trird one is also connected but it had cover system and squad controlling was simplified.
>>
>>322622707
YOu forgot to mention the third has improved gunplay
>>
>>322622125
No, the last game was Black Ops III
>>
>>322622773
It did. Make sure to play BIA3 on the hardest difficulty. Anything lower than that and you have a super accurate crosshair on your screen, allowing you to literally snipe across the map with any weapon, making squad commands totally obsolete, you will keep your guys in hard cover just so they dont get fucked up while you remove shnitzel.

On hardest difficulty crosshairs are removed and you are firing somewhat blindly so fire and maneouvring is crucial, like it should be.
>>
>>322621439
>witnessing this desecration

Who would have guessed Brothers in Arms gameplay would completely fall apart when regenerating health was added? Why even bother to control your squad when you can just take pot-shots and regenerate any damage taken...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.