[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still not cracked Did piracy finally lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>still not cracked
Did piracy finally lose?
>>
Nobody cares enough to crack it.
>>
It's literally not worth the time. Especially not while 2 is still around and better in every conceivable way.
>>
>>322620737
mate the wingsuit makes it 10 times more fun
>>
>>322620232
I wouldn't be suprised if the chinese hackers were just sitting on it and waiting
>>
>>322621332
Waiting for what?
>>
File: anonymoos.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
anonymoos.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>still not cracked
>"mate its not worth it"
>every shit unworthy >"game" in the world is cracked anyway
>every game protected like this that is not cracked is "not worth it"
>>
>>322621556
Fuck if I know. It's not the first time they've done it
>>
>Game not cracked
>Shit game, nobody cares
>Game cracked
>GOTYAY, will pirate, mustard race wins again!
>>
>>322620232
mgs v got cracked because people were crazy and mad max too because it uses the same loops

but no one seems to care enough to crack it
>>
>>322620232
Should I buy it?
I can wait a bit longer if its getting cracked
>>
>>322621595

So I'm curious, did Boogielard do this ironically or is he seriously trying to cater to fedora fawkes mask wearing faggots?
>>
>>322620939
Yeah just put in a play item that removes the need for vehicles. Then remove the majority of the vehicles because you don't need them any way. Then let players float around in an empty as fuck map with nothing to do. Good job.
>>
>>322621832
its not so good and has a shit port
>>
>>322621768
3DM said the new version of denuvo became too time consuming to crack and they can't be fucked anymore.
>>
>>322620232
I recently realized it lost a while ago.

Go find a torrent of the most recent version of Lisa+DLC. Does anyone bother to keep pirated shit up to date? Nah, and that's why you now have tradeoffs to pirating beyond moralfagging. I'd be upset that all the new DLC for MGSV was never cracked if I didn't already give up on that disappointment.
>>
>>322620232

No one gives a shit about it.
>>
Tbh don't buy this or waste time pirating it, it was a horribly buggy mess on release, the game itself is incredibly boring, there's little to no mission variety, and the BIGGEST FUCKING ISLAND is like 80% nothing, not even civilians. It's mines and farmland and it's a chore to liberate. The entire Island chain is boring to be honest as well as it's all the same scenery.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.