[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm going to need to see your license and game idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Police38.jpg (30 KB, 299x220) Image search: [Google]
Police38.jpg
30 KB, 299x220
>I'm going to need to see your license and game idea
>>
side-scroller beat em up
you control a ballerina beating the shit outta other ballerinas to become Prima ballerina assoluta
>>
>>322619413
Pirates of the Caribbean online but good. Sort of like assassin's creed 4 and the ideal star trek game combined into an mmo
>>
an rpg for furries
>>
I don't have a driver's license.
>>
>third person shooter
>main gun and secondary weaker gun
>two grenade types and a dedicated melee attack button
>minimalist hud, largely transparent and only black and white
>no health bar, damage indicated by blood decals fading in
>press button to hide behind cover, holding the iron sights aiming button looks over it to shoot
>anything that isn't shooting accomplished by contextual button presses
>default movement is walking, have to hold a button to run, and mash it to sprint which only lasts temporarily even if you keep mashing
>often sprint doesn't even make you faster, just changes animations, adds blur and expands FOV
>parkour system where you hold the run button and walk into parkourable objects, no manual jump button though
>forced stealth sections where you lose if you're detected, won via contextual takedowns from behind
>crafting system that's essentially just an alternative to a store where junk is used instead of currency
>half baked RPG elements that give only passive buffs located at save points
>no boss fights, only heavily scripted eenemy encounters in set piece environments
>game has a final boss despite no other boss fights, defeated either entirely with QTEs or a new mechanic introduced in the last ten minutes of the game
>no cutscenes, but sequences where all controls but the ability to look around with the camera are locked off while what is essentially a cutscene unfolds in game
>"cinematic" sequence where the only input allowed is movement, where you walk towards something for minutes on end
>95% of story content is given through scavenged audiologs that play over the hour long expanses of corridor based gun fights
>>
>>322619413
Highway patrol simulator
>>
File: keep-calm.png (40 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm.png
40 KB, 600x700
>First person survival horror game
>You have a single handgun and ammo is extremely rare, maybe about 20 rounds in total can be found during the entirety of the game
>Gun handling works like it does in Receiver, with every action being manually executed by the player
>This also extends to aiming, which is completely freeform, meaning you can even aim the gun at yourself which brings us to the main gimmick of the game
>If the monster kills you, it's game over and you have to start over from the very beginning
>If you shoot yourself instead, you can continue playing from the last checkpoint you've reached
>The gun can also be used to shoot the creature to cause it to flinch in pain and allowing you time to flee and hide
>Ammo used to kill yourself will not be refunded upon continuing
>>
File: 1447888519839.png (96 KB, 862x639) Image search: [Google]
1447888519839.png
96 KB, 862x639
>first person stealth game where you go around tickling people until they pass out
>>
>>322619413
I'm a professional idea guy. I won't give up my awesome ideas for free. I know my rights.
>>
>>322619413
gtfo leech i know you're fishing for gems fag
not telling you my golden ideas
>>
it's like undertale but with quicktime events
>>
File: Molly-Bair-jpg.jpg (86 KB, 451x360) Image search: [Google]
Molly-Bair-jpg.jpg
86 KB, 451x360
>>322620329
A "professional" idea guy would have their ideas made, not inside the head of a NEET doomed to never bring his parents grandchildren.
>>
sidescroller where a normal person with a gun lands in a place where mortal weapons do no damage, has to use it to alter the environment to damage enemies
>>
File: black-guy-driving.jpg (68 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-driving.jpg
68 KB, 500x333
And if i don't? Wat shu gonna do cracka?
>>
>>322621189
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz9mF3Au8uQ
>>
>>322619413
a stealth game where you're a ghost
>>
>>322619773
>>322619990
>>322619992
are you really so retarded you don't understand what a game idea is
>>
>>322622692
chill, senpai
>>
>Tfw dreamed of a good idea
>Wake up
>Sleep
>Wake up
>Forget the idea

FUCK. I swear it was good ;_;
>>
File: 1451528175607.png (6 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451528175607.png
6 KB, 640x480
It's a bunch of ideas from good games mashed together haphazardly

i call it ________
>>
>>322619413
A rhythm-based bullet hell game.
>>
>>322623896
>what is beat hazard
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.