[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSP emulator or PC version? I assume the PC version has better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: trails-in-the-sky-banner[1].jpg (94 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
trails-in-the-sky-banner[1].jpg
94 KB, 600x348
PSP emulator or PC version?

I assume the PC version has better quality sprites, but the emulator would let me savestate and unlock the framerate to fastforward the tedious parts. Also with the emulator I could probably be able to transfer my save to the PSP, is that right?
>>
File: girls.png (84 KB, 165x204) Image search: [Google]
girls.png
84 KB, 165x204
PC has more improvements
and BUY MY GAME
>>
PC
>>
>>322613739
Pc version
Also learn japanese
>>
>>322613739
You can fastfoward in the PC as well with cheatengine. You can save anywhere in the game so the savestates are really just a small luxury, the PC version is way superior.
>>
>>322614340
>>322614394
>>322614561
In which ways is the PC version superior?

>>322614418
Overly difficult language that is literally useless outside of entertainment. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>322614340
You're a slut Estelle
>>
Le bump
>>
>>322614769
No she's not you fucking liar.
>>
Planning on playing the PC version today, should I use a controller or M+KB?
>>
>>322613739
Funny enough I was heading to steam right now to buy this.

I only know of this game because of its catchy battle theme.

Is this the beginning of the series? Worth trying for someone who's never heard of it previously?
>>
>>322614717
Also dropping a bump to ask why it's superior.
>>
>>322613739
PC version has the things that the PSP version has so theres literally jo reason not to play PC version
>>
>>322619460
This has one of the best M+KB support in any JRPG I've played recently. I'm surprised although I heard from here that it's because it was originally a PC game.
>>
>>322614717
Better graphics (textures, resolution, lighting system).
Higher res artwork (video, portraits, text)
Improved translation (2011 vs 2014)
Features from PSP port hacked back into PC release (PC released first)
Achievements (lol)
There is no reason to not play the PC version. The graphical difference is notable.
>>
>>322619697
Yes, absolutely. It's the first in the series, yes. There are previous games but they're set in another universe. From then on all the sequels take place in the same continent. Think of it as Fire Emblem 6-7 or something.
>>
>>322619460
Nigga, you can play the game with only the mouse. It was designed for that. Game on one hand, nice drink on the other is the best way to enjoy Trails in the Sky.
>>
>>322613739
PSP version, unless you don't like being comfy in bed.
>>322619697
The battle theme is changed in the 2nd chapter for a drastically more shit one, keep that in mind.
>>
>>322613739
Vita evo version, with voice acting.
>>
>>322621297
>not touching yourself while playing the game

Get this bimbo outta here.
>>
I believe the PC version runs at a higher framerate too?

The savestates are convenient, but you can save anywhere anyway and if you lose a battle you'll just restart from right there.

The speed up thing is useful though, since the battles can drag quite a bit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.