[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reploid men are taking human women and there is nothing you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: nc.jpg (151 KB, 638x880) Image search: [Google]
nc.jpg
151 KB, 638x880
Reploid men are taking human women and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 50376707_p0.png (717 KB, 850x1000) Image search: [Google]
50376707_p0.png
717 KB, 850x1000
>>322610378
Reploids were obviously meant to be sex toys, nothing wrong with that.
>>
I have a bit of a robot fetish and Reploids really fucking hit all the right buttons for me. Especially that nice piece of ass Marino from Command Mission.
>>
>>322610378
Retire all Reploids.
Except Leviathan.
>>
>>322612576
That's pretty much her job so I doubt she'd have many objctions.

>>322612314
I like how her boobs jiggle.
>>
>>322612314

Does it displease you to know that in the Megaman universe, Repolids and humans become closer and closer to the point where neither exists anymore and a new species to replace both is born?
>>
File: 54150210_p0_master1200.jpg (430 KB, 1048x748) Image search: [Google]
54150210_p0_master1200.jpg
430 KB, 1048x748
>>322614324
It does to me.
What's the point in fucking a robot that's so human you can't tell it apart from a real human, both in mind and in body?
At least Zero era reploids were still clearly robots despite all the advances.
It wouldn't be so bad in ZX if every human wasn't also a fucking cyborg.
>>
>>322614728

ZX still has Reploids and Humans. Vent, Aile and Ashe are all Humans while Grey is a Reploid. Of the other Megamen, Siarnaq and Thetis are Reploids while Atlas and Aeolus are (probably) Humans.

What I'm saying is that in the ZX time frame, the agreement was that Humans have been given some robotic parts such as robotic ears and Reploids received lifespans (cause nobody wants to live for like 400 years through all those wars like X and Zero did, god damn). All the other things, like sleeping, dreaming and eating Reploids could already do. It's not until the Legends series that they're already one, and that game is 6000 years after ZX.

So, your fantasy is not ruined entirely.
>>
>>322610763

>simulating oral

this is my fetish
>>
>>322612576

fuck off she's mine
>>
>>322615640
there was a hentai somewhere that did that with horseface
put me off for a while it did
>>
>>322615480
In ZX reploids and humans are so alike because of cyborg implants and lifespans for reploids that it's impossible to tell a reploid from a human without that triangle in their forehead.
They soiled it.
Also pretty sure Atlas and Aeolus are reploids too as they have red eyes, like Thetis and Siamaq.
There are no humans or reploids in ZX, just the carbons.
>>
>>322615818
>ZX, just the carbons.
No, that's legends.
Fuck me, I need to go to sleep.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.