[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to get cheap Wii remotes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wii.remote.plus.all.lg.jpg (119 KB, 619x550) Image search: [Google]
wii.remote.plus.all.lg.jpg
119 KB, 619x550
Just got a Wii U a couple of days ago and just looked around for controllers. Holy shit, why are the offical remotes so expensive? I mean, the price would be alright if the nunchuk was included but you have to dish out an additional 15-20€ for one of these things.

Are there any cheap alternatives that don't suck ass?
>>
There is couple of ways.

Here are some from my stretch of knowledge.

1. Go to major chain electronic/video game retailer and try to find a used one.

2. Go to an online retailer and try to find a good deal that you can trust.

3. Buy a 3rd party controller (not reccomended)
>>
>>322610982
>Buy a 3rd party controller (not reccomended)

Are they that much worse?

Also, will Japanese/ American controllers work on my European Wii U?
>>
Did you try a Gamestop? I know they suck ass, but the one in my town still sold used ones (wiimotes plus) for 10-15€
>>
>>322611413
Might have to resort to that. I usually stay far away from Gamestop. I might get one or two new remotes if I come across them fro cheap and get the other two used.
>>
>>322610085
Some guy on Craigslist sold me 7 a couple years back for only ten apiece. Should have bought his entire stock
>>
just buy a 2nd hand wii for cheap, and use the controller you get with that. I see them for around $15 with the plus controllers
>>
>>322611993
I just checked my country's equivalent of Craigslist and peopel wnat way more than that for their old Wiis.

>>322611987
Damn, that's a good deal if they were official.
>>
>>322612796
>I just checked my country's equivalent of Craigslist and peopel wnat way more than that for their old Wiis.

A wild guess: Italy?
>>
>using wiimote
>>
>>322619720
I'm not yet but surely will soon. I don't think that you understood what this thread is about.

>>322618229
>A wild guess: Italy?
Nope, guess again.
>>
I was about to make some comment about console users, but then I remembered I use a $90 keyboard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.