[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best ass creed since Black Flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 039784.jpg (317 KB, 1247x1564) Image search: [Google]
039784.jpg
317 KB, 1247x1564
-
-
we gamers agree right?
-
-
>>
is it true ac 2016 is cancelled in order to work on ac 2017?
>>
>we
>>
WE THE GAMERS
>>
R u 14
>>
Assassin's Creed is without a doubt the worst franchise running right now. It simply has never had a good installment. Black Flag was genuinely just as awful as previous and later installments. It has some nice settings, ideas, and is probably good for one game, but who in their right mind would play this same, unimproved shit over and over again?

It's the exact same thing as Fifa, just smoke and mirrors. There's no improvements and they have, in fact, left in the same major bugs as the previous installment.
>>
>>322610991
>Assassin's Creed is without a doubt the worst franchise running right now
That's not the Souls franchise.
At least Ass Creed have different settings each time.
>>
dudes and dudettes

I'm a game ASSASSIN
>>
File: 1451750920512.png (849 KB, 639x725) Image search: [Google]
1451750920512.png
849 KB, 639x725
we do
>>
Who's a good horse?

You are
>>
>>322611121

>That's not the Souls franchise.

Kill youself.

>At least Ass Creed have different settings each time.

That's not an advantage if they all suck.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 259x194
>>322609878
>Best ass since Black Flag
So we're comparing it to Unity then?
>>
Can you play as the female in this game or are you pigeonholed into playing the guy?

I was thinking of picking this up my dust gathering ps4.
>>
This franchise is ruin beyond repair. Finish Unity last november, and man that was bad. Is pretty much an old gen game with nice graphics.
>>
>>322611430
You can play as either one at any time outside of certain missions. Some missions pertain to either Evie or Jacob specifically but for the most part you can choose who to play as.
>>
>>322611632
Is Evie a virgin?
>>
>>322609878
hey he has a tiny little cannon on his wrist ahahaha
>>
>>322611121
>comparing souls game to asscreed

one is actually a game while the other is interactive parkour-thug movie
>>
Can somebody explain this

-
-

meme to me?

Also, get hyped for Ancient Egypt.

>>322505836
>>
File: cesare1221.jpg (30 KB, 282x293) Image search: [Google]
cesare1221.jpg
30 KB, 282x293
>>322611556

Game mechanic wise there was nothing wrong with Unity. The story is just compete shit and the game was poorly optimized. If can get it running, it's decent overall. It's sad because they were heading in the right direction in a lot of areas. And now Ubisoft is making poor choices like the new awful Batman Arkham combat.
>>
Hypothetical here:

If Unity was never plagued or if "we*" pretend Unity was never plagued by frame rate issues, bugs and glitches how good would it have been?

I'm asking this because by we I mean you guys that have played Unity because I haven't played it.

I considered getting it during a sale but theb decided not to and then a guy I know asked me if I wanted a code for Unity and I passed on it. Since it has been "fixed" when compared to hiw it was when it launched is it a decent game when all it's technical faults are overlooked?
>>
>>322609878
its my 3rd favorite AC t b h lads behind 2 and 4
>>
>>322612445
same here lad
Syndicate was damn great
>>
>>322612294
this. combat in unity was a step in the right direction. syndicate's bamham shit feels weak as fuck
>>
>>322612443
yes imo. played recently with a memecard and had a blast. story was nothing to write home about but performance and gameplay was great. there's even people still playing coop.
>>
Im actually really enjoying it. Im not a big AssCreed fan so I went into this neutral as fuck. Its a good laugh free running over London and doing the challenges. I like it!

And Evie's ass looks banging too.
>>
File: 144a0dy.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
144a0dy.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>322612443
Unity is all over the place. It does do a lot of things right like Harder enemies that don't stand around and wait to be killed. Combat is the deepest it ever been, with abilities to do more than just mash "x to win.". Like being able to ram enemies with your shoulder, tripping and stabbing downed enemies. Getting rid of the kill streaks and counter kills that make the combat too easy. All free running is easier and going down from buildings is more fluid. Also customization is fun and being able to make the assassin that you want is also pretty cool. Like going full stealth or full sniper range type. It also has amazing assassination missions. You get full control on how to approach you targets. With no easy set ups that lead you straight to your kill, like past games. The game also look amazing(fantastic animations!) and even is still the best looking game in the series today because Syndicate downgrade it's graphics. And when the music is there is nice.

However, everything else is pretty meh to bad. The story, characters, missions(not relating to the assassinations) are all pretty lackluster. Also there is plenty of time where there's no music at all, which I find really strange. Paris is very pretty but looks way to similar most of the time. And last but not least, it's poorly optimize.

I wouldn't say it's bad(decent to good, most of the time)but I would only get if you actaully like AC games and/or can find it pretty cheap.
>>
It's about the same quality as Unity. Nah scratch that, I think I like Unity a bit more. It has better combat, no Batman zipline faggotry, better customization, no dual protagonist bullshit, it's overall less repetitive. Syndicate has a better setting and better optional objectives in the main missions though.

Unity is also jawdropping at times in terms of graphics.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.