[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Find a flaw.
>>
Britbong
>>
>>322604007
Poor state of health.
>>
ass cancer
>>
She's not bouncing on my dick right this instant
>>
>>322604007
Ugly as shit
>>
That thing under his mouth
>>
His liver.
>>
1984 - 2016
>>
>>322604007
mole
>>
File: 1449193796262.jpg (134 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1449193796262.jpg
134 KB, 800x400
>>
>>322605162
Freddie was a pretty nice guy though shame that he died at such a young age.
>>
>>322605162
The universe wants us to devolve.
>>
>Created the Framerate Police
>Gave a 30fps locked game GOTY

I like him, but that's unforgivable hypocrisy.
>>
>>322605851

he's just an austistic prat. NOTHING special about him. Anyone could do what he does

Of course I am sad he has cancer and I am not going to use that say hurtful things and I wish him the best in that regard. That doesn't mean he's a nice guy or even talented.

Hypocrite indeed. Nothing special. You can learn to do what he does in like 30 minutes if not less.
>>
>>322605162
>>322605306
See the bright side, he died before Internet started to be a thing, meaning he didn't had to become bitter about his fans.
>>
Really, the only reason I can find for his popularity is his voice
>>
>>322605162
Totalbiscuit says the cold hard truth, even if it triggers kids like you.

Do you honestly think any youtuber cares about individual subscribers they've never met or talked to?
>>
>>322606571

no but why single that person out? if he cares so little he should have acted accordingly. But he had to point it out cos he's a dick.
>>
>>322606167
>Anyone could do what he does
So do it, corn muffin.
>>
>>322604007
no autoban for e-celeb posters
>>
>>322605851
Must suck having autism.
>>
>>322606709

It's not my thing. He just got lucky. No actual talent what-so-ever.
>>
>>322606689

That person attacked him first for not acquiescing to each individual subscribers individual demands, which was a really moronic thing to ask for.
>>
>>322606689
The context is missing. If i remember correctly he was saying that to someone sending him hate messages on twitter/youtube threatening to unsubscribe.
>>
>>322606906
For having an IQ of 155, TB is acting like a retard in the face of criticism.
>>
>>322605162
BULL FUCKING SHIT

Freddy got fame for himself by being talented. It's not like the people of the world convened one day to choose a random dick to be famous.

Also, TB is a knobhead but he speaks sense sometimes.
>>
Easy
>>
>>322604007
Riddled with cancer.
>>
>>322607037
>in the face of criticism

It wasn't so much criticism as the face of abject stupidity. A single person cannot make personally tailored content for hundreds of people simultaneously and it was a retarded demand to make.

If someone had gone up to Freddie Mercury and had told him that instead of making the music he wants to make he should really be making the music that single individual wants him to make Freddie Mercury might not have been so polite in his response either.
>>
>>322604007
Literal PC elitist

Hope he enjoys his ironic death
>inb4 le "wew lad" edgy post dowboat xD
I don't give a shit. He's chooses to be a rotten asshole on daily basis with a superiority complex. Fuck him
>>
>>322606880
>Anyone can do it!

>nah I can't do it

Nice meme.
>>
>>322607415
Apparently TB is not able to deal with abject stupidity then. It doesn't really help his case.
>>
>>322607793
His case for what?
Whether you like him?

Think about that for a second, focussing on how what TB was complaining about might apply to this case.
>>
Shit gaming genes
Cancer prone
Fat
Intro video still uses the word 'epic'
>>
Cancer
Not a good role model
Contributed on making the PC community shit
>>
>>322604007
>Find a flaw.
Not vidya.
>>
>>322604007
V isn't some eceleb board?

That means op is a cock gobbling mongrel.

Sage goes in options
>>
>>322609061
if you want vidya discussion go to /vg/ newfag, this is /v/
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.