[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This entire board must be purged.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1446865398116.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446865398116.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
This entire board must be purged.
>>
>>322603014
You are not my moot yet, boy. Nor would I obey that command if you were!
>>
>>322603014
"this board shall be legendary" - moot when he made /v/ for the first time
>>
>>322603209
Then I must consider this an act of shitposting.
>>
>>322603209
Why did i read this in uthers voice? i haven't played warcraft 3 campaign in sometime but for some reason.
>>
>>322603563
Shitposting? Have you lost your mind, Anon?
>>
>>322603702
Have I? Lord Uther, by my right of succession and sovereignty of my crown, I hereby relieve you from your command and suspend your paladins from service.
>>
>>322603014
Rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErAXL5pspP0
>>
File: logo.png (17 KB, 280x175) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17 KB, 280x175
>>322604187
Now we
Are one
>>
who is this... darkness, anyway?
>>
GLAD
>>
>supenderoni your pepperoni
>>
>>322604494
Arthas, you can't just-
>>
>>322603014
Yes, my liege!
>>
>>322603305

>This board shall fall, and from the ashes will arise a new order that will shake the very foundations of 4chan. -moot as he left
>>
Arthas: I watch my tone with you, old man. I may be the prince, but you're still my superior as a paladin.

Uther: As if you could forget. Yes Arthas, there's something about the plague I should know. ...Oh no, it's already begun. These people may look fine now, but it's only a matter of time before they turn into the Undead!

Arthas: What?!

Uther: This entire city must be purged.

Arthas: How can I even consider that? There's got to be some other way.

Uther: Damn it, Arthas! As my future king, order me to purge this city!

Arthas: I am not your king yet, old man. Nor should you obey that command even if I were.

Uther: Then you must consider this an act of treason.

Arthas: Treason?! Have I lost my mind, Uther?

Uther: Have you? Prince Arthas, by right of succession and the sovereignty of your crown, you must hereby relieve me of my command, and suspend my paladins from service.

Jaina: Uther! He can't just--

Uther: It's done! Those of you who have the will to save this land, follow him. The rest of you... get out of his sight.

Arthas: I've just crossed a terrible threshold, Uther.

Jaina: ...Arthas?

Arthas: I'm sorry, Jaina. You can't watch me do this.
>>
>>322604558
DING
>>
>>322603014
Was he right?
>>
>>322604786
>entire city turned into mindless zombies after all
of course he was but Uther had to keep the moral high ground
>>
>>322604630
I love this one
>>
>>322604786
He was. The majority was infected and would turn into troops scourge could readily use and unleash on Loardaeron without necromantic rituals required to raise the dead necromancers usually use that take time, effort and skilled practitioners of the dark arts. It was either that or having an entire city's worth of undead at your doorstep, commanded by a dreadlord.
>>
>>322604786
Sort of? One way or another they were going to turn into undead, I don't know that killing them himself actually helped much, just stalled the legion since they'd have to actually use necromancy to bring them back as zombies I Think.
>>
File: 007881.png (93 KB, 413x248) Image search: [Google]
007881.png
93 KB, 413x248
IS THAT A HORSE?
>>
>>322605102
SLOTH
>>
>>322605102
SLOTH
>>
>>322603702
Have I? Lord Hiroshima, by my right of succession and sovereignty of my mod powers, I hereby relieve you from your command and suspend your janitors from service
>>
Glad you could solve the captcha, Anon.

Watch your posts with me, Nip. You may be the admin, but I'm still your superior as an oldfag.

As if I have autism. Listen, Anon, there's something about the memes you should know. Oh, no. We're too late. These anons are all shitposting! They may just be weeaboos now, but it's just a matter of time before they start baneposting!

wut

This entire board must be deleted.

How can you even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Damn it, Anon! As your current Admin, I order you to read the rules!

You are not my m00t yet Jap! Nor would I obey that sticky even if you were!

Then I must consider this an act of shitposting.

Shitposting? Have you lost your

Have I? Anon, by our powers combined I am Captain Planet! I am a big guy, for you, and haha well memed and a cat is fine too. B& Faggot. t. Alberto Barbossa

Hiroyuki! You can't just-

(THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

It's done! Those of you who have no lives, follow me! The rest of you...I wish you anon a Happy New Year.
>>
>>322604630

>still giggled

I don't even know why, its like the hundredth time
>>
File: 1441750513951.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1441750513951.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>322606461
>a cat is fine too
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.