[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why people hate gamepads? Is this normal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 10237264-1302106451-682576.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10237264-1302106451-682576.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>be me
>really enjoy playing with gamepad
>play everything with it
>play CSGO
>gets yelled at by teammates
>they hate people are playing with gamepad

Why is this happening? I thought playing on PC is about freedom of input?
Why are people against my choice?
>>
the only reason anyone would know youre on a gamepad is how shit youre playing
>>
buy P90
>>
>>322600015

This

Gamepads are fine to use, and I honestly prefer them in games where they're properly supported.

However, FPS were literally designed to be played with a mouse. The mouse is the absolutely best tool for aiming.

When you aim with a thumbstick, you're using maybe 6 muscle groups.

Aiming with a mouse uses your entire arm, which allows for much more range and precision.

that being said, play with whatever you prefer.

If it's just randoms who give you shit, then who cares?
>>
>>322600242
>If it's just randoms who give you shit, then who cares

that is why you never make friends
>>
>>322599917
>Why are people against my choice?
Because a gamepad is objectively worse for precision shooting, something that's required in CSGO, thus you're weighing down your teammates.
Freedom of input is an advantage because you can choose the best peripheral for the job, not so you can choose the worst because you enjoy being a dipshit and being a cunt towards your teammates.
>>
>>322600379

That's why?

so I should just a subservient little bitch and kowtow to stranger's demands?

I'd rather be a proud loner
>>
>>322600541

all they demand is competent team play. if you don't make an effort you are griefing. using a gamepad is just lazy.
>>
I'm top rank in CSGO and I use a gamepad. Git gud op
>>
>>322600541
absolutely autistic
>>
>>322600242
>>322600541

Look at how

I double space everything I have to say.

It leaves more room

for all the penises I gargle.
>>
>>322600541
Stop

this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.