[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these the best two zombie games? What are some other good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: zombie games.png (365 KB, 562x340) Image search: [Google]
zombie games.png
365 KB, 562x340
Are these the best two zombie games?

What are some other good zombie games?

The market is so fucking full of shitty zombie games, but there are some gems.

How would you make a good zombie game?
>>
File: SoD.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SoD.jpg
214 KB, 1280x720
>>322598891
>>
Dying Light is pretty good
>>
>>322599240
>crafting survival bullshit with zombies

Two types of games saturating the market stuffed into one package.
Fuck that game, fucking sucks.
>>
>>322599461
Okay but have you actually played it before?
>>
>killing your own players in Zombi U

Jesus Christ this game was good. I'd love a sequel that's more open and has a bit more focus on day to day survival.
>>
Road to Fiddler's Green is the best zombie game ever made.
>>
>>322599569
A sequel was planned, but got cancelled because Wii U
>>
>>322599728
Ubisoft is so fucking cancerous.

Did the game not sell or was it just that the Wii U isn't selling?
>>
>>322599804
It sold jackshit on the Wii U, I think it sold alright when it recently came to other platforms.
>>
>>322599935
That's a shame, it has really good use of the Wii U gamepad.
>>
>>322600193
Yeah I like the cool things you could do with the gamepad, but it was so awkward to play with it. Also the other versions have more than one melee weapon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.