[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this game really that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: eZlreli.png (193 KB, 275x317) Image search: [Google]
eZlreli.png
193 KB, 275x317
>inb4 too expensive
get a job
>>
It was okay. Thought it was going to be better
>>
>>322597127
and I thought she would stay, but I guess my expectations ruined it, much like you
>>
>>322597006
It needs more content and balancing that doesn't revolve around giving a certain archtype its 15 minutes of fame
>>
Now that the legendary edition is out with all the dlc, it's worth playing. I played it on release and completed it so quick.
>>
>>322597006
$60 game
$35 season pass
$40 expansion

No, fuck you
>>
>>322597527
It's $60 for all of it, only people who paid for it at release got jew'd like that
>>
The game is not really that bad, but all the bullshit Activision pulled out with this game turned out a lot of players and damaged the overall longevity and credibility of the franchise.

Its funny because The Taken King was suposed to be part of the vanilla, but instead they cut if off from it and sold it separately.
>>
>>322597501
>Now that the legendary edition is out with all the dlc, it's worth playing.

All of that defunct/useless DLC.
>>
>>322597821
I have it and I'm pretty satisfied with the package. I never played the dlc first time round
>>
>>322597908
good luck reading all those grimoire cards at bungie.net so you can have a half assed idea of what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>322597908
Yeah, I'm sure you are. You got a whopping one short "raid", and a now useless horde/wave mode along with vanilla tier story missions. The Taken King by itself is fine, but those two other DLCs were garbage, and now they're even worse since they have no use.
>>
>>322597006
Just dropping in to say that OP cant inb4.

Its too expensive btw.
>>
Man those Live Action Trailers were so good and then they cut everything and sold tiny DLC's for 60 dollars while new players could just buy Legendary Edition for 30$.
>>
It was pretty bad at first

Bungie execs canned the original planned story 6 months before release, so the story you see is a Frankenstein's monster of the cutscenes that they could still use from the original 2 hours worth of cutscenes.

Like I've always said, the gameplay and drop in drop out mechanics and the maps and level design were all really great, but the rest of the game was absent, so it fell flat for me, I stopped playing after a month and haven't played since

But the taken king seems to have remedied alot of the problems I've seen, alot of story content added, gameplay mechanics added, etc

I'll probably wait a year and buy whatever is the comprehensive/full version of the game at the time.

Hopefully bungie can make the game they wanted to, and not the game the execs told them to.
>>
My best memories of Destiny are doing raids with randoms on lfg websites. Randoms make the otherwise boring raids exciting. I still don't get why so many people are ass blasted about Bungie not putting in a lfg system.
>>
>>322597006
Play any Borderlands game with the Halo soundtrack playing in the background. Similar yet far superior experience.
>>
>>322598623

Taken King story is 3 hours long and after that it's more patrol quests and same old grind where you visit same location over and over again till level 40 Ogre spawns who drops engram you need to unlock next engram quest.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.