[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Tifa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 320x224
What do you guys think of Tifa?
>>
>>322595804
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>322595804
Listen lad, I can tell you spent a lot of time thinking about your post and I just want to give some feedback on your endeavor.
Where's the anime? I don't see any anime anywhere in your post and this is troubling to me, a user on one of the net's largest anime discussion sites.
I don't understand the moral? Spice it up! Every good post starts with a good conflict, try to incorporate this into your future posting.
Posts without structure often don't attract many readers. Make it clear who you're addressing! In the future be sure to site every quotation with the appropriate speaker.
Create the right mood with your posting! Many readers will be thrown off by your haphazard writing style and avoid the thread all together. To avoid this, read through your post as if you're a prospective poster. Does it seem natural? Interesting? Be sure to think through these!
Before you start crafting your post, it's important to remember that successful posts are written in the same way, before you start writing be sure to read over the classics! Get a feel for your audience!
I hope I helped! Please work hard to make this a high-quality community!
>>
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>322595804
WHERE ARE HER KNEEEES
>>
stupid bimbo slut with no personality
>>
>>322595804
I like her tiddies
>>
A best
>>
>>322595913
Fuck, this pasta made me laugh.
>>
>>322595804
I literally just played/watched this part. Took me back to being ten and I considered searching for a loop of Tifa falling down so I could have a nostalgia fap.
>>
>>322598985
That's Aeris though.
>>
>>322601315
That cunt was practically Amish. No sex appeal. Vague good girl personality. I'm glad she died.
>>
File: 335.gif (2 MB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
335.gif
2 MB, 320x224
>>322601093
Found it. Now if this damn baby will go to sleep and my wife stays knocked out, I can take a tragicly sad faptrain to nostalgiaville.
>>
File: weapons.webm (1 MB, 1280x896) Image search: [Google]
weapons.webm
1 MB, 1280x896
>>322601093

A loop you say?
>>
>>322601763
Is your wife's son asleep yet?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.