[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hope this gets a remaster for it's 10 year anniversary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
I hope this gets a remaster for it's 10 year anniversary
>>
>>322594554
Oh god no, that was a shit glitch fest.
>>
>>322594554
I do too. I remember beating it at release but I don't recall any gamebreaking bugs at all. I mean I've seen them on youtube but I never had any myself.
>>
>>322594554
I'd rather Sonic just get a good game instead. But that hasn't happened for like 4 or 5 years.
>>
I just got this game what am I in for?
>>
File: CWVr5-AWsAAl5cQ.jpg (126 KB, 942x336) Image search: [Google]
CWVr5-AWsAAl5cQ.jpg
126 KB, 942x336
>>322594554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibq4-8H_IMw

I remember seeing the teaser for this game on it's circa 2005 shitty Flash website. It took forever for the fucking thing to load in on my crappy dialup. I wanted the game so goddamn badly but I was too broke and underage to get any of the new consoles to play it.

Once the reviews started rolling in I actually found myself thankful that I was so broke. Bullet fucking dodged.
>>
>>
>>322594554
Might as well just create a new game from the ground up. That game is beyond repair. It would cooler to get an actual complete legacy collection or Generations 2.
>>
>>322594554
>remaster
More like a "Fixed Edition".
>>
>>322594554
If it makes Sega abandon Sonic I'll take it
>>
File: 1394944649716.png (101 KB, 242x241) Image search: [Google]
1394944649716.png
101 KB, 242x241
>>322596275
This trailer from 11 years ago looks a hundred times better than Lost World.
>>
Is this underwater?
>>
>>322594554
The fans are already on it, faggot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXUAhtgafIU
>>
Did anyone else unironically have fun with the game? Yeah shit crashed, glitched but when the game worked it felt like a sonic adventure 3. I dont want them to go back to that style ever again but it was kind of nice seeing an HD attempt of it.

Fuck silvers story though. That ball puzzle in the egyptian level was all sorts of fucked. I feel bad for the sonic fan kids who had to go through that
>>
>>322600343
That's pretty impressive, good on them.
>>
>>322600471
I played the game and if I did have at least a small bit of fun it was probably during Sonic's story.
I still absolutely love the soundtrack though. It's a shame it was wasted on this piece of shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s457A6gAEtQ
>>
>>322601084
We all know that feel

I enjoyed sonics story. Shadows story was ok to because it was still fundamental but the gimmicks got weird later on. Its impossible to hate a sonic soundtrack
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.