[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I had a really good idea that could possibly make nintendo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1449201357629.jpg (8 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1449201357629.jpg
8 KB, 272x252
If I had a really good idea that could possibly make nintendo money, how would i go about contacting them about it?
>>
>>322590179
Ideas are cheap. Everyone can come up with an idea. Its implantation that matters.
>>
You be Japanese and be at the company for 30 years
>>
>>322590179
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw
>>
Isn't that the plot of Inception? Leonardo DiCaprio puts Tatsumi Kimishima to sleep and implants the idea of the WiiU to bankrupt the company so that someone else can take over?
>>
File: reggie_iwata_puppets.jpg (47 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
reggie_iwata_puppets.jpg
47 KB, 1200x675
Let's hear it
>>
Make a viral video of your idea.
>>
>>322590607
NO! IWATA! BEHIND YOU!
>>
>>322590607
a pokemon MMO
>>
>>322590607
3rd party support
>>
>>322590464
kek
>>
>>322590607
Is it true that they went with puppets to hide their bad health?
>>
>find this video
>want Nintendo to patch this to work without having to use CFW
>know there is no way for me to ever get in contact with them or for them to ever implement this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clJXxe4P7vg
>>
>>322590607

ADVANCE WARS 3DS HURRY UP YOU HACKS
>>
>how would i go about contacting them about it?

learn japanese and get 20 years experience in the gaming industry.
>>
>>322590865
That's actually Iwata. They used puppets for everybody else to hide it.
>>
>>322590969
>it's a Days of Ruin prequel where Brenner is the rising star CO
>>
>>322590402
I love these things
>>
>>322590179
Tell me your Idea. Instead of being wasted in empty space of nothingness, I'll actually DO it.
I'll give you credit but I'll grab all the money from it since I took the risk on doing it.
>>
>>322592189
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>322592398
that's not a game. that's a story. just write a book, dude.
>>
>>322592398
That's pretty creative. You could create a cute story with that.

But Not my thing to pursue.

Why not try RPG maker or something to make that? It'll probably be those award winning indie type games.
>>
>>322592398
Do the two start having phone sex? This is important.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>322590679
>>
>>322590179
If you think that by getting in contact with nintendo and telling them said idea you'll make money or get you in the industry, youre dead wrong. No one gives a shit what you have to say unless you have something to show for it.

Create a prototype build and then either market it so it gets noticed or search for contact info of individuals/physically go to see someone, no one in the industry want to see your shitty prototype, though. The way this really works is you, or a team, set up an indie studio and start making games independently. If you have a track record for good games or make a fuckin undertale, you can then contact them as ___ studio maker of ____ game. Thats about the only time they'll actually take you semi-seriously.
>>
>>322592398
Nigga I've read this before
You've been fucking around with that idea for months and made zero progress towards fucking anything
>>
>>322592398
>people still don't recognize this old as fuck pasta
>>
>>322592398

How the fuck is this an idea nintendo can use?

Just write a book or make a dating sim or some shit. The idea is actually pretty novel
>>
>>322595274
Once again I'm extremely disappointed in v.
>>
>>322590179

Is the idea "advertise"?
>>
>>322595274
Fucking this. This board is shit. SHIT!
>>
>>322590179
MLP x Animal crossing with monthly dlc
>>
>>322592398
Thats more or less a rip off of that french Miraclulous Ladybug cartoon you faggot
>>
Think deeply anon, don't you think they might completely ignore it?
>>
File: 02f.gif (180 KB, 485x309) Image search: [Google]
02f.gif
180 KB, 485x309
>>322590179
>I want to make Nintendo money.

Why are Nintendo fans such massive Corporate Whores?
>>
>>322590179
You could make it, and send the working prototype directly to this business address.

They'll then reject it anyway. See: Dangerous Dave in Copyright Infringement.
>>
>>322592398
exactly how is this a game idea
this is a fucking anime idea you dumb nigger
>>
>>322590464
Deepest lore
>>
>>322598583
It could be a visual novel/dating sim, or a puzzle game or some shit, who cares nigga it's stale as fuck pasta
>>
>>322592398
Sounds like an awesome setup for a Romance anime. Too bad you're not a nip, there might be money in this.
>>
>>322598779
that's still not a game idea, it doesn't matter what genre it is if it doesn't describe the actual game, you don't just throw out a story and let people assume what the fucking genre is and thus what the game might kinda be like
>>
>>322590179
Make it yourself. Get some college degrees, learn how to program, and find a group of developers to work for. Make some prototype shit to show off, and contact Nintendo saying you want to make them a third party game.
Wouldn't hurt if you got a job at NoA on the side, doing god knows what.
If you don't feel like doing that, accept that your idea will never happen.
>>
>>322590179
You dont, im sure if someone showed them psn or xbox store, they would argue the eshop is good enough. Theyre fucking angry geezers who dont care what you think, just go buy more amiiboos and mario
>>
>there are somehow people on 4chan that still dont know keit-ai
it's been going since 2007? 2006?
>>
>>322590179
You don't. Nintendo's gone on record stating they don't even read fanmail because they know they'll get fan ideas and they don't want to do something down the line then have Autism McRetard sperg the fuck out and try to sue them.

Sure they'd win, but it'd take time and resources away from projects that aren't a total waste of time.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.