[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Mr Anon? Its mike i'd like to talk you about that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: men.jpg (104 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
104 KB, 426x282
Hello Mr Anon?
Its mike i'd like to talk you about that game idea we discussed yesterday i really liked it
What was it about already?
>>
File: BleKba9CMAECln4.jpg (117 KB, 791x1024) Image search: [Google]
BleKba9CMAECln4.jpg
117 KB, 791x1024
>>322590124
An RPG set in modern Africa where you're a lost king and shit. You can ride animals and shit. Climb on them and then attack other animals and shit. Every once in a while a filming crew from Japan also comes and they let you fuck a really cute Japanese girl and shit. I want it to be like Dragon's Dogma but with some flare Japanese culture infused. Made by Platinum Games or Capcom.

http://www.choi-waru.com/images/product/back/dandy-467_back.jpg
>>
>>322590124
Like San Andreas but without monkeys
>>
It's an FPS where you shoot enemies during a war. Regenerative health is a must, of course.
>>
>>322590124
let me talk to your supervisor, boy
>>
A little brocon sister uses her magic power to combat the big titty demons that disguise themselves as humans and control the media and use subliminal messages to turn older brothers away from their sisters and towards secondary sexual characteristics. The titty demons can't use magic so they use futuristic weaponry.
>>
>>322590124
a game where you play as a bad guy henchman. You go around raiding villages with your buddies and taking orders from the big boss, but when the hero comes around you run like hell. Play with your friends and you can maybe take the hero down, but he'ls no pushover.
>>
These threads are created by indie game devs with great programming and art skills but no real creativity to speak of, hoping and praying an actually interesting idea gets posted that they can steal.
>>
>>322590124
An open world fps rpg with settlement building, and we make sure to open it up to modding.

It'll be great, we can cut corners and push out a lackluster product while our carefully placed pr team will defend it by stating "mods will fix it" whenever an issue arises.
>>
>>322591625
I get it, minecraft!
>>
File: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (201 KB, 256x326) Image search: [Google]
Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png
201 KB, 256x326
Literally just the game Shadow the Hedgehog... But you play as the Wolverine from X-Men instead.

Suddenly the game is 1000X better.
>>
File: you got it.jpg (34 KB, 353x450) Image search: [Google]
you got it.jpg
34 KB, 353x450
>>322591764
Good job!
>>
File: pinoy pride aye.jpg (81 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
pinoy pride aye.jpg
81 KB, 720x960
>>322590124
It's an RTS/Sim game. You choose between 3 different nations to play as, Japan, America or Spain. You're basic objective in the campaign is to occupy the Philippines and kill off the natives and colonize the country in your nations image. You take control of all their resources. You're also given the opportunity to make the country better if you choose which is the whole sim game part or you can corrupt the youth and get them addicted to these special banana drugs that make the people work horses which you can use to better your own country. You can also make them your slaves.
>>
Ok hear me out.

Star Wars just came out. Battlefield and Call of Duty is really popular, and Battlefront sold really well too.

So how about we make a story driven shooter where you are the leader of a squad of soldiers which you can command to do different things, change their loadouts and so on. Make an original story, something that happens at the same time as the movie, or shortly before/after, that happened "behind the scenes" so to speak. Make sure that your squad mates are well written and enjoyable, and make the game have tactical depth.

Call it Imperial Commando 2.

Then you make an expansion/sequel set during the clone wars, where you play as a Republic Commando.

Done, print money.
>>
>>322590124
>african american
>working in a office job o in charge of something

lmao
Is this a thing in the states?
>>
>>322590124
If we discussed it yesterday, maybe you should have paid attention you nigger!
>>
>>322590124
Fuck you, Mike. If you really liked it, you wouldnt have forgotten it in a day.
>>
It's a 3 chapter action RPG where you begin in a medieval age as a sword-wielding hero fighting an ancient evil. You succeed in stopping the evil in chapter one and then in chapter 2 you're playing as one of the hero's descendants thousands of years into the future in modern times. Once again, you succeed and the final chapter takes place another few thousand years into the future where you have a final showdown with the ancient evil. After defeating him you either choose to destroy him and yourself forever, or create a stable time loop which starts new game +
>>
>>322590124
how can you "really like it" if you don't remember anything about it you fucker
>>
>>322590124
Post sci-fi stylized combined arms multiplayer fps
>>
Dark Souls with guns
>>
please nigger, call me Mr Aryan.
in this game you go on an ethnic cleansing quest to ridd the world of all niggers and other filth, it will be the new GTA
>>
>>322591564
No such person exists you delusional chump, your creativity has no value
>>
>>322590124
>tactics RPG
>4 party members
>at the start of the game there's a prompt asking you if you wish to turn on Stand Together Mode
>what it does is that it changes the control scheme and maps the 4 party members to the face buttons (one on each)
>during the turn based battles, if everyone has a full action gauge (think Chrono Trigger) you can Stand Together
>what that does is put a timer on screen, of a length based on your party's stats
>during that timer you're free to do real time combos and enemies can counterattack in real time and you can parry/block them with your Defense party member
>your party composition decides what combos you have available
>there are special Double, Triple and Quad moves
>you can also cancel out of combos
>if you don't turn this mode on, the animations are instead just used as special moves
>>
You are a team of 5 power rangers controlling a mech, each person being appointed to a limb

You fight another team
>>
>>322593806
SUPERIOR
>>
>>322593806
It would be cool if limbs could get detached and fend for themselves
>>
>>322593806
>LEG STOP BEING A SHITTER OH MY GOD JUST MOVE FORWARDS ITS NOT HARD
>>
>>322591413
I'd play that
>>
File: smug animu1.png (2 MB, 1367x1185) Image search: [Google]
smug animu1.png
2 MB, 1367x1185
AYO HOL UP
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.