[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not to sound like a shill, but is anyone else actually hopeful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 21
File: Zelda U optimism.png (4 MB, 1920x2244) Image search: [Google]
Zelda U optimism.png
4 MB, 1920x2244
Not to sound like a shill, but is anyone else actually hopeful about Zelda Wii U? Seems like this might be the one where they acknowledge their previous mistakes and improve on everything.
>>
How come there is no official gameplay video when its releasing this year?
>>
>>322588102
They said E3
>>
File: zelda-hd[1].jpg (875 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zelda-hd[1].jpg
875 KB, 1920x1080
It's unfortunate, but if nintendo ever made a truly great Zelda game, then the bar would be too high for another billion Zelda releases.

It just follows the pokemon strategy.
Don't believe nintendos lies.
>>
File: endit.jpg (78 KB, 960x948) Image search: [Google]
endit.jpg
78 KB, 960x948
>>322587907

cautiously optimistic.
but they say this shit every time mate.

i think i was like 13 the last time a zelda came out that i really loved. i'm gonna be 27 this year... losing hope.
>>
>>322587907
>every game ever pre-release

What, do you expect them to tell you when it's going to be bad?
>>
File: 1441332893762.jpg (840 KB, 1920x1694) Image search: [Google]
1441332893762.jpg
840 KB, 1920x1694
>>
File: I'm CEO.jpg (76 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
I'm CEO.jpg
76 KB, 569x802
>>322588283
You'd normally be right, but it's not just vague statements being said.

Aonuma specifically acknowledged how Skyward Sword was a babbified, linear tutorial-fest. Even when you're trying to drum up hype you usually don't see people say 'yep, that game I made was bad'. The fact that he sees what he did wrong gives me hope.

Think of it this way, whenever they make a new Metroid and Sakamoto is behind it, wouldn't it give you a lot more hope if he said in an interview 'I realize Other M was flawed, I won't to that this time'?
>>
As long as the open world is full of interesting landmarks, encounters, treasures, etc., it will be good. I have yet to play an open world game that pulled it off, but if I trust anyone to do something right it's Nintendo when they try.
>>
>>322588317
>thank you linear games
But seriously. I don't like this trend. Say what you want about FFX, I really liked its overall game structure. The best Zelda would be a sequel to Twilight Princess--perfecting an already stellar model. Simple.
>>
Ocarina was huge because it was good when there was nothing else better.

Twilight was better, but was met with a meh.

If they don't change things up then it's going to be another meh.
>>
File: Zeldamap.jpg (127 KB, 1161x761) Image search: [Google]
Zeldamap.jpg
127 KB, 1161x761
Who's directing the new Zelda game?

Also since Monolith are he;ping with development I wish they'd get Platinum to help as well.
>>
If it wasn't for ALBW I wouldn't be as hyped as I am now. But since that game really felt like they were trying to making it more open and nonlinear I can see them really trying to keep that flow going.
>>
>>322587907
Despite the gameplay tons of people will still complain the art direction ruins the game
>>
>>322588754

XBX did pretty well with that I think.

If Zelda improves on that i'll be blown away.
>>
>>322588317
>>322588754
>>322589356
>>322590140
Xenoblade X is the most fun I've ever had exploring a game world. If Monolith really is pitching in, this game's Hyrule is going to be fucking godlike.
>>
>>322589356
They've never said they're working with them. Takahashi has just simply stated interest to work with them.
>>
>>322590448
They helped out with Skyward Sword and ALBW.
>>
>>322590140
The problem really is that Zelda and XBX are two different game. I can see them helping with building a big world to explore but the rules Zelda plays are different than the rules X plays.
>>
>>322588958
>Twilight was better, but was met with a meh.
No it god damn was not. It's the most bland 3D title and has you just slog through it because there's no other way to play it.
>>
>>322588317
>>322588789
>Newfags mad Zelda is going back to it's open world non-linear roots
>>
>>322590448

not him, but i thought it was a sure thing monolith were helping with it.

they did help with skyward sword, and that unfortunately didn't help make that world any more memorable.
>>
When Majora's Mask 3D came out, wasn't there this Miiverse Q&A where the Happy Mask Salesman was implied to be in Zelda Wii U? Does anyone else remember this?
>>
>>322590687

All you really found by exploring in XBX was probes/money/nice places

There will have to be a higher importance on rupees in Zelda for sure. And honestly my only idea is augments to upgrade your items in zelda to find such as longer range bows, bigger exploding bombs etc as an alternative to probes

Even finding some lore by exploring would be a great idea.

There's plenty of options, w ejust gotta hope for some creativity.
>>
>>322590932
I agree. Sorry I just get kind of annoyed whenever someone points to a random series and go "Hope Zelda can be like this." I'm happy Monolith is helping with Zelda because Mira was a wonderful world to explore but I just hope both knows Mira and Hyrule are both worlds that need a different way of thinking.
>>
File: eyeball balloon.jpg (8 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
eyeball balloon.jpg
8 KB, 290x174
Don't believe Aonuma's lies
>>
>>322591387

Oh yeah no worries I agree with you on that you can't just copy paste the same sort of exploration into a Zelda game.

I'm also hoping they take it in a different direction.
>>
>>322587907
>Zelda Wii U
You mean Zelda NX, right?
>>
File: 1448142682882.png (129 KB, 340x247) Image search: [Google]
1448142682882.png
129 KB, 340x247
>>322587907
>tfw the game is actually "Zelda III"
>>
>>322591981
Everything they said makes me happy. ALBW shows they are looking at a more open world like feel. The only two Zelda games I didn't like was TP and SS. And there are parts I love about TP like the Twilight Realm which was weird and actually memorable (that and the Ice Castle was the only two I really remember well enough in TP).
>>
>>322587907
hype no

cautious optimism ok
>>
>>322587907
This going to be a launch title for Nintendo NX?
>>
Zelda U needs to completely rewrite the rulebook on Zelda, it has been long overdue.

Zelda used to be one of the most innovative franchises around, and look at it now, it's a fucking husk of its former self. It's just checking boxes for a Zelda game.

It's sink or swim now Nintendo, I am 100% serious when I say that if Nintendo doesn't blow it out of the water with Zelda U, the franchise will fade into obscurity. I haven't played it, but supposedly ALBW is a step in the right direction, but at this point, I don't think just a step is enough.
>>
>>322592291
This would make my pp hard
>>
>>322592091
No, he meant Wii U. NX doesn't release this year. Zelda does.
>>
>>322587907
Will this game actually fucking come out on Wii U or will it get pushed to NX? Its really bizarre that it wasn't at E3 at all
>>
>Aonuma (...) wants the next Zelda to be like Zelda 1 with no handholding and more exploration.

Problem is, he's incapable of doing that since he dies to Octoroks in the original game and found the most fun things to do in LttP to be cutting grass and lifting rocks.

I don't care if he says he's going to try to make Zelda U like Legend of Zelda, because he's going to fail.
>>
>>322590340
>Xenoblade X is the most fun I've ever had exploring a game world.

How? The game world is already explored for you since each area has a listed completion percentage down to hundreths of a percent.
>>
>>322593534
It will come out for the Wii U first, no chance in hell that they will cancel the Wii U version, would be a massive shitstorm.

I can almost guarantee they will have an NX version ready for console launch though, Nintendo needs a game like Zelda on launch.
>>
>>322590883
Well I know what you're talking about but I've only ever seen one person say this. On Facebook on the Skyward Sword fanpage.

>>322589356
This is actually really helpful, if a bit misleading. Personally I think Fujibayashi is behind all the trouble with Zelda. If you look at his track record every Zelda he works on from the Oracles and after has a critical flaw that basically in one form or other amounts to impeding the player. He's a pretentious storywriting hack who wants you to play the game his way or no way. To be fair, Koizumi I feel is like this too. But at least Miyamoto was there to set him straight im OoT. A shame about the Mario games though.

Got anymore charts like this related to Zelda?

@ OP, the fact that Aonuma doesn't remember how easy it was to get lost in Phantom Hourglass worries me. Like he doesn't even know what it takes to make a game where you can get lost anymore and is going to make this one a generic copypasta so that "you can feel lost!" I like the fact he's coming around though. My prayers have been working.
>>
>>322590732
I am actively hoping against it going "open world" in the modern sense. I'm sick of the barren, empty paddocks that devs see fit to line with the occasional "!" over an NPCs head and a flavorless fetch quest added to your checkli-quest log.

I want open ended content that has a natural flow with the game world. I want quests to be things I figure out by talking to NPCs that convince me they're people, and knowing what they're referring to so I come up with the conclusion myself to investigate.

Somewhere along this last decade developers have decided WC3 and GTA were how RPGs should be played and it sickens me.

Hopefully this trend isn't bleeding over into Zelda. Hopefully the world isn't vast and empty because that was NOT what the first game was about. It was a small sandbox for us to play in and work out for ourselves. It was dense in hidden content and it was left open for us to find on our own. Not spread across the vacant earth like so much chicken feed for us to peck at until our mouths bleed and we die of boredom.
>>
>>322594798
>It was a small sandbox for us to play in and work out for ourselves. It was dense in hidden content and it was left open for us to find on our own. Not spread across the vacant earth like so much chicken feed for us to peck at until our mouths bleed and we die of boredom.
Yet ironically, because of its content density, it FEELS bigger than even modern Zelda games. Looking at a map of the game makes you see how small it is, but when you play it, it feels massive.
>>
>>322594798
I'm the same way. Luckily after questioned about open world Nintendo came out and said "well not open world in the same way people might think of" so I'm guessing the game is open but there is some sense of blocking. Nintendo tend to enjoy making games they have some control over and not just complete freedom of the player like western open world.
>>
File: IMG_4542678484473.jpg (6 KB, 236x474) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542678484473.jpg
6 KB, 236x474
>>322594798
>>322595606
Upvoting posts. I never looked at it that way.
>>
File: 1425857949412.png (104 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
1425857949412.png
104 KB, 266x400
We dont know shit about the game, there is no reason to get hyped or wary.
>>
>>322595780
>Nintendo tend to enjoy making games they have some control over and not just complete freedom of the player like western open world.
That illustrates a big problem. Why should it matter if Nintendo enjoys making the game or not? They're not the audience, they aren't the ones buying the games and playing them for the first time. The player's enjoyment is what matters.
>>
File: 1450479033758.jpg (222 KB, 570x420) Image search: [Google]
1450479033758.jpg
222 KB, 570x420
>big delay
>no gameplay footage, aside from Miyamoto and Aonuma talking over (possibly intentionally) blurry, hard to see off-screen footage
>there will more than likely be an NX version, the Wii U version suffering from framerate issues due to the open world and grass

What >>322596701 said, though I'm not optimistic. We still no barely anything about it at all.
>>
>>322595606
>Looking at a map of the game makes you see how small it is, but when you play it, it feels massive.

That's true of most of the series, there aren't many games more densely packed with unique content than Zelda.
>>
>>322596709
Nintendo doesn't really see joy in the whole "make your own fun" like in most open world games. They like giving the player enough freedom to enjoy themselves but within some level of boundaries. Hell Xenoblade X is a fucking amazing giant open world game. But it still has some limits on what you as a player can do. Not only that they look at buggy ass games like Bethesda games and shake their heads because they pride themselves on not doing that. And the best way to not make a broken buggy product is putting some limitations on the player.
>>
I'm hoping they don't do it like ALBW where you can do anything in any order and you just buy all the items. There is no progression or difficulty curve that way.

Yes, you could do dungeons out of order in Zelda 1, but they also still actually had an order and got more difficult as you progressed.

It is still okay to make content with prerequisites for completion. You just don't need to artificially prevent people from accessing it. That's the key difference. Linear, railroaded games will prevent you from even going off the intended story path with shit like invisible walls or whatever. An open world doesn't necessarily mean you can go anywhere right from the start. It just means you can try.
>>
>>322596995
It's in a player's nature to experiment and do things the developer never imagined. Bethesda games are buggy because Bethesda is lazy and lets their fans fix the games for them. Despite that, Bethesda games sell extremely well, so they are obviously doing something right.

Drop the player in a large world chock full of content with some basic mechanics that are easy to pick up, allow for character progression and exploratory freedom, and the resulting game will fly off the shelves. All Nintendo needs to worry about beyond that is creating depth.
>>
>>322597292
To me Japanese games tend to box the player and try to make that box as interesting as possible. Zelda has always been that way but in a open world. Western games tent to be more about freedom and letting the player just do whatever they want.

Both games has different merits. Zelda has always gives players a world that's full of content with some level of interesting dungeon designs. Zelda has always been a weird merger of action combat, dungeon exploring, puzzle solving, item collecting, and boss fights. Very few games can tackle a game like that. Darksiders 1 tried and personally I hated that game. Okami might have been one of the best at trying to do what Zelda does except the dungeon exploring was a bit on the meh side and hate how they always give you the map near the end.
>>
>>322594798
This would be nice, but I have the feeling they will be too worried about casual players not missing vital clues or something to make a game like this again. When you look at how much handholding is in previous Zeldas an Nintendo games it's hard to imagine they could go back to a Zelda 1 style where you had to figure out almost everything for yourself.

That's one of the main things which distinguishes an "exploration-based" game I think. Exploration doesn't just mean exploring empty land to find hidden treasure. It's also about having to learn what to do on your own, without being spoonfed.

Besides, if people really want to have their hand held, we have the internet now for that.
>>
>>322597292
>so they are obviously doing something right.
Careful with statements like that.
Doing something right can mean spending tons on marketing or pandering to a shitty crowd.

The majority of people who buy Bethesda shit these days only know these games and nothing else.
>>
>>322597684
Zelda after 2 was always handholdy in some way. Zelda 3 points to where all the dungeons are and Awakening points you to where you need to go next. I would like it if they don't hold my hand as much but to say that they are only just now doing it is false.
>>
>>322597913
>Zelda 3 points to where all the dungeons are
And the game absolutely deserves to be shit on way more than it usually does for that.
>>
>>322597684
>This would be nice, but I have the feeling they will be too worried about casual players not missing vital clues or something to make a game like this again.

And the player help guide crap they put in everything should be the perfect excuse for this.
>>
>>322598049
Nintendo looked at how people reacted with Zelda 1 and 2 and made choices on how to make the game more enjoyable. Want to bash the game for that fine but NES obtuse wondering and setting fire to everything or bombing every wall wasn't what I call fun. You still needed to find a way to get to the dungeon since it wasn't a straight path.
>>
>>322597659
To me Japanese games tend to box the player and try to make that box as interesting as possible.
>Western games tent to be more about freedom and letting the player just do whatever they want.
The original Zelda did both and flew off the shelves.

Zelda is a Japanese game series with heavy Western influences. The series needs to move towards being Western, not away from it. Let the player experience their own personal adventure, that's part of the reason why Zelda became a phenomenon in the first place.

>>322597776
Bethesda games sell and provide people with hundreds of hours of entertainment for a $60 price tag. It's a value. Your typical /v/ user sees it differently. Your typical /v/ user is also in the minority.

People are willing to overlook the bugs because they get more bang for their buck with Bethesda games than they do most other games.
>>
>>322598351
>I want Zelda to be more like Besthesda
Please never speak again about Zelda...ever. And Zelda was more influenced by Tower of Druaga than anything.
>>
File: ayyira.png (359 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
ayyira.png
359 KB, 500x320
>>322597776
>>322597776
>The majority of people who buy Bethesda shit these days only know these games and nothing else.

sometimes not even that. I knew a guy who claimed to be a huge gamer and skyrim fan but has never heard of oblivion or the fallout series.

he also spew memes around in class even though we're not in an english speaking country and memes are a pretty unknown concept here
>>
>>322598351
There's plenty games that give you tons of entertainment for what you pay but somehow its only Bethesda shit that sells.

Nothing but marketing matters.
>>
>>322598315
And that's something that games after that distinctly improved on.
>>
>>322598658
>he also spew memes around in class even though we're not in an english speaking country
BUCHAREST
>>
>>322598527
I want Zelda to be like Zelda. It's no accident that the series became a phenomenon, and I want the series to be that phenomenon.

>Zelda was more influenced by Tower of Druaga than anything.
We could play who influenced who all night. Both games and even Falcom games like Dragon Slayer (since they inevitably get mentioned) can all trace their lineage to Adventure for the 2600 from 1979, and probably before that too.

Who did what first is irrelevant, what matters is who did what best. The Legend of Zelda did what it did better than anything that came before it.

>>322598808
Not true. The Witcher 3 sold well for the same reason. World of Warcraft has been selling for 15 years.
>>
>>322598527

>waaah my autistic Nintoddler mind can't handle change
>>
File: 1417131602279.png (259 KB, 798x457) Image search: [Google]
1417131602279.png
259 KB, 798x457
>>322599084
World of Warcraft had one of the most gigantic marketing campaigns.
>>
>>322599170
Yet it still sells, 15 years later. That kind of longevity cannot be attributed simply to marketing.
>>
File: 1421162552571.gif (929 KB, 400x228) Image search: [Google]
1421162552571.gif
929 KB, 400x228
>Bethesda shiteaters trying to ruin my superior japanese games
Fuck off, its bad enough that you turned western games to pure crap.
>>
File: wow-nyc.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2038) Image search: [Google]
wow-nyc.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2038
>>322599219
Yes it can. They still put a fuckton into it.

Its why Warlords of Draenor got such a huge spike in playernumbers.
>>
>>322599084
I'm just saying that trying to link Bethesda to Zelda is the complete wrong way to do things. Bethesda worlds and Zelda worlds are not even close to how each should go about it. How people go about Hyrule is something only Zelda can really do. Bethesda games are fine for what they do (personally I hate Besthesda games nowadays but whatever) but they are not games you should ever lump together.
>>322599090
It's not me being against change it's me being against saying "Zelda should be more like Bethesda games" which doesn't make any sense.
>>
I guess I'm hopeful.
I mean, I hope that it will be a great game and won't continue the downward trend in Zelda games but I don't know.
Hopefully when they mentioned revisiting the conventions of Zelda they take item's into consideration. Finding the new item in dungeons is always a highlight (even in ALBW getting new items felt exciting) but I'm sick of dungeons being bookmarked for items we've had a thousand times before.
Seeing a big chest in the middle of a room and all it's got is a Bow or a Hookshot or a Bomb Bag is just disappointing. Honestly, those essential items should be in a quest in between dungeons instead of the central upgrade.
>>
>>322593062
>Zelda used to be one of the most innovative franchises around
Fucking when?
The first game and Z-Targeting?
ALttP just refined the formula of Zelda 1 and ever since the core gameplay has remained unchanged. All you get is ALttP with different coats of paint and a new gimmick.
All Nintendo has been doing with Zelda since 1991 when they nailed the template down is playing the same fucking tune with different instruments. I like that tune but there's no way you can pretend Zelda is anything but uninterested in taking risks in the gameplay.
>>
>>322599351
It cannot. There are many types of people that play World of Warcraft. You have your devoted players that have a persistent subscription, you have your lapsed players that re-sub when a new expansion comes out, you have new players that have never experienced the game before but try it because their friends play, or they heard about a new expansion coming out, or they just want to see what all the fuss is about since the game has been around so long, etc.

Marketing won't sell a product by itself for over a decade.

>>322599354
I'm not suggesting that Zelda become exactly like The Elder Scrolls or other Bethesda games. I'm suggesting that the Zelda series should move toward the open-endedness of Bethesda games because that will move the series toward its roots and thus toward relevancy again.
>>
>>322600006

I think Oot, Majora's Mask and Wind Waker took pretty big risks and reasonable design challenges. Even skyward sword did, even tho it didn't end up as successful.
>>
File: poper.png (206 KB, 950x831) Image search: [Google]
poper.png
206 KB, 950x831
>>322589356
Whoever this shikata is, he needs to make more games.

ALBW and triforce heroes were amazing challenging-wise. Not too easy, not too hard, exactly the kind of challenge you need.
>>
>>322600262
>I'm not suggesting that Zelda become exactly like The Elder Scrolls or other Bethesda games. I'm suggesting that the Zelda series should move toward the open-endedness of Bethesda games because that will move the series toward its roots and thus toward relevancy again.
Except even with Zelda 1 there still was some progression in the game. You need the flute and raft to get to places and fire to burn the bushes. It's roots has always been some limitations with the player. You are just mistaken thinking that Zelda was purely about open worldness. And as I said also there are multiple things that make up a Zelda game and open world is only a small part. I love that part but if you only focus on that you have to sacrifice other things. There is a balance that Zelda games need to have. Bethesda game has giant open worlds but the most uninteresting dungeons. They have great NPC storylines but combat really fucking sucks to me. They focus on their things and maybe it works for that but Nintendo doesn't fucking care about Bethesda nor should they. To them Zelda and Bethesda games are 100% different and should never really be in the same genre.
>>
>>322592091
>>322592804
>>322593534
>>322593887
I swear to god it was officially stated it would for sure be on Wii U. I can't remember where or who said it.
>>
>>322600807
All but two screens on the overworld are accessible to the player upon starting the first Zelda. Those two screens could only be accessed via the raft. The REAL limitation placed on the player were enemies that you had to survive against, and if you were able to survive against them, you could explore. There were no physical barriers in your way.

>if you only focus on that you have to sacrifice other things.
Again, the original Zelda did not have this problem. The game had a sprawling overworld brimming with content that was available to you from the start full of hostile creatures that tested your ability to position yourself and strike intelligently. Many dungeons didn't even require you to explore every room to beat them or acquire items. The Legend of Zelda did all of this in 1986, yet Zelda games are no longer this complete package of player freedom, skill testing, and lack of handholding.
>>
File: zelda old and new.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
zelda old and new.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>322601769
Now when a game corrals the player with difficult enemies that are placed in ways that limit but do not outright prohibit exploration gamers come on /v/ and complain that it "punishes" exploration and Bethesda does it better by having a world that caters itself to you so you never know challenge.

Gaming is fucked.
>>
>>322587907
I always get hyped for the new zelda

They're always good, but still a bit disappointing. But usually they're disappointing in a different way from the last game. So I think zelda U will have its flaws, but it won't be SS.
>>
>>322592804
duuno why you idiots don't understand.

New console development takes years. NX won't be out for another 3-4. It's a brand new system, not a minor New 3DS.
>>
File: haha.gif (2 MB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
haha.gif
2 MB, 325x244
>>322602584
>>
>>322600006
>world exploration
>rpg elements
>dual worlds
>time travel
>transformation masks
>motion controls
>sailing world exploration

Yeah nothing new. same fuckign thing with out a new mechanic every time.

fucking moron.
>>
File: 1273899461626.png (133 KB, 361x358) Image search: [Google]
1273899461626.png
133 KB, 361x358
>>322602687
>>
>>322587907
>"We failed to hard before we had to apologize to the fans!"
WOW GET HYPE
>>
>>322601769
Also 3D and 2D are completely different things. Saying "why can't they just make LoZ into 3D" is not as easy as you might think. Personally they are both 2 different style of games. But we are just talking in circles now.
>>
they keep saying they want to go back to the roots. i am really curious as to why nintendo doesn't just release official romhacks every couple months to keep players at bay until games come out. it seems to me that it would be a really easy way to make a profit and keep the fanbase happy, so easy a 'team' of a single neckbeard can create an entire game by himself in a year as a side hobby

like megaman 8 or 9 for example, i know that isn't nintendo though. and i also know nintendo would probably try and make people spend over the 20 dollar sweetspot and/or sell them the way to make their own games instead of making the games themselves
>>
>>322602729
this just in, zelda was the first exploration game, the first game with rpg elements, the first game with multiple dimensions, the first game to use time travel gimmicks, transformation masks?, the first game to use motion controls, the first game with sailing

truly zelda is the Apple of videogaming, innovating on every turn
>>
File: bait pole.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bait pole.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>322604948
Save it for the Undertale threads, son
>>
>>322593062
I thought SS was a fairly big overhaul, though I disliked its approach to level design in the underworld.
>>
File: 5346865364.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5346865364.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
>>322605085
what a poor way to demerit a post. you were being retarded, zelda invented none of those things
>>
>>322602584
>for another 8-10 months
Fixed it for you
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.