[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In the world of Wasteland Who would call a fertile world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Tales-of-Berseria_01-03-15_Top.jpg (131 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Tales-of-Berseria_01-03-15_Top.jpg
131 KB, 600x338
>In the world of Wasteland
Who would call a fertile world full of life a fucking Wasteland?
>>
Maybe it's the people who are the Waste
>>
>>322582634
Bandai Namco
>>
If it's capitalized then maybe that's just its name
>>
I'd pillage her wasteland if you catch my drift
>>
File: 1450655022561.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1450655022561.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>322582634
Laphicet fills me full of life
>>
Apparently you haven't seen enough 12 years old Japanese writing tier in fiction.
>>
>>322582703
This.
Maybe this game is just too deep for you, OP.
>>
please dont be another gray tinted colored worl liked xillia and zestiria
i can't stand that shit of a fantasy world having a tinted look to make everything look bland and boring
>>
>>322584964

Xillia was gray-tinted? I thought it had some pretty colorful locales.

The issue was more with the fields in-between everything since world maps are gone
>>
>mature girl who is full of hate and shota without his own opinion
Well, at least it's look more promising than generic shit like vesperia
>>
>>322585291
are you kidding?
did you see the sapstrath woods or trigleph?
also look up any cutscene in game is 90% some boring ass gray background

I get that they try to add some kind of tint to the world to make them feel more realistic or some shit, but I it doesn't really work in a fantasy world with fucking anime characters
>>
File: tumblr_nx9wudA8Kd1tm7go9o1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx9wudA8Kd1tm7go9o1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x281
>>322586009
>did you see the sapstrath woods or trigleph?

Yeah but on the opposite end we have places like the capital
>>
>>322586152
I didn't mind the tint here because it is always night there

but every else is boring as shit and forgettable
that shouldn't be the case with these new games

like no one gave a shit about the marsh or the fucking gorge because it's all boring crap
no one cared about the mines or the hollowmount or anything
these should be memorable places as well as places with memorable events in game, not just places that happen to have plot happen
>>
>>322586152
The starting town is so beautiful. Hamil was also a pretty cozy place when I first got there.

Xillia 1/2 on steam when?
>>
>>322586902
When Bamco becomes desperate enough for money.
>>
Maybe there are even better places. Maybe there's a world where vaginas grow on trees and the dirt is made of candy.
>>
>>322586009
Are you talking bout the second half of the game or what? It looked pretty colorful to me after getting out of the first nightly city.
>>
>>322584580
I want to fill him with life, if you know what I mean.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.