[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /v/ watch AVGN? James & Mike? >Can Mike give James
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: jmm1.jpg (87 KB, 800x461) Image search: [Google]
jmm1.jpg
87 KB, 800x461
Does /v/ watch AVGN? James & Mike?

>Can Mike give James some hair already
>>
>can Mike give James some of his massive dick already
>>
File: 1404543379943.jpg (62 KB, 573x623) Image search: [Google]
1404543379943.jpg
62 KB, 573x623
He's gonna take you back to the past...
>>
>>322581486
His 10 incher is impressive.. But on topic do you watch their vids?
>>
>>322581667
All caught up on board James and have seen 90% of AVGN. I've watched a few mike and james videos.
>>
>tfw you cant even mention these characters or persons now on /v/ without the thread being ruined almost immediately
>>
>>322581383
No. Do you really need to keep asking every goddamn day, you piece of shit? How much do you get per click, cocksnot?
>>
>>322581383
i sometimes watch a few vids, but why the fuck dose he barely make angry nerd episodes anymore
>>
He's got the worst type of male pattern baldness.
The type that makes you look like a limp dicked pussy rather than a mature middle aged man.
>>
File: James&Mike11.jpg (36 KB, 243x309) Image search: [Google]
James&Mike11.jpg
36 KB, 243x309
>>322582126
Do you think James is jealous of Mike's hair
>>
>>322581383
/v/ only likes shit youtubers aimed at their age group such as gamegrumps, dunkey, jontron etc. The stuff James reviews doesn't do anything for the 14-16 crowd that is /v/
>>
>>322581383

2 people who make a living playing games

they suck at 99% of games they play and sometimes play for awhile before figuring out basic game mechanics

they are cool guys, but not really funny or interesting, or even good at games
>>
>>322582494
Sometimes they play through whole games without realizing there's a mechanic they've missed.

It's agonizing.
>>
>>322582671
When playing megaman:

"Hey James, try pressing B, you can actually shoot the enemies instead of avoiding them"
>>
>>322582494

I dunno Mike is pretty good at some of the games, he managed to beat Ninja gaiden, Dr. Jek, and the first ninja turtles. He's at least good at NES games.
>>
>>322583180
He also beat Tyson in Punch Out.
>>
>tfw Mike is making more and more of his own content without james and uploading it on james channel
>Mike wants to push his way into the spotlight and is probably very jealous deep down

How much longer til we get a Game Grumps tier falling out between James and Mike?
>>
>>322583320
Oh yeah, I think I remember him doing it after not playing it for a few months or something. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>322583417
In a few of their videos Mike said that he made the channel..
>>
>>322583678
>h-hey guys by the way this is my channel haha
>yeah actually i made it but i let james borrow it haha
>the channel is literally called "jamesnintendonerd"
Mike is fucking weird.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.